• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fav. disney charcter!!

My all time fave is Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Others I love are Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, and Stitch. :cool1: :rotfl2: :wizard: :scared1:

CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS !!!!!!! :santa: :banana: :goodvibes

Gotta B Conderaella! The thought of being wisked away by a handsome rich prince makes me blush every time!:lovestruc

I have to say Maleficent, Dori, Pluto, Slinky, Goofy, Esmeralda and Merriwether (can't decide).

:tink: There are some many disney characters it is hard to choose but i love princess tiana, jasmine, cinderella and stich ........but u have got to love the classic minnie and mickey ::MinnieMo :mickeyjum

Hmmmmm....

Belle, Jessie, Ariel and the newest addition to my favorites list is Rapunzle. But I love all of them.:)

I'm a BIG villain fan, so my favorite characters are generally all the villains. My number one, all time favorite, though is Judge Claude Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. His voice!!! :lovestruc

On the non-evil side, we have both Cheshire Cats (1951 and 2010), Crush, Stitch, Prince Edward, and Ray

Heroes/Heroines:
Aladdin
Jasmine
Max
Roxanne
Jess
Leslie
Sora
Kairi
Lilo
Stitch
Nani
Finn
Amanda
Luke
Ella
Peter Pan
Jane (Wendy's daughter)

Villains:
Mother Gothel
Gantu
Yzma
the Heartless
Dr. Facilier
Frollo
Jafar
Hook

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter