Fav food in Disney???

dancingirl617

Earning My Ears
Heyy guys, Lindsay here. When I got up ths morning I was thinking of food popcorn::. So I decided to start a thread where all of you guys could say what your favorite food in Disney is! It can be any restaurant or resort or watevr. See ya!

Lindsay:dance3:

I like The Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge and Ohana's at The Polynesian and Boma's (Zebra domes <3) at Animal Kingdom Lodge and just about every other restaurant we've been to but those are my top three.
I love their funnell cakes and salted popcorn too xD

i love the california grill, brown derby, the dole whip place in adventure land and goofy's kitchen and blue bayou in disneyland

Beaches and Cream at the Yacht and Beach Club.
I'm going there Sunday for lunch and I'm so excited =]

I also can't wait for the Mickey Ice Cream bars.

Hm, let me see... I don't have many favorites. I want to try the Tonga Toast the next time I go to the poly though.

I guess these would have to be my favorites -
Popcorn - Snack Vendors (I love Disney Popcorn!)
Rice Krispy Treats - All Stars resort (I had one there and loved it)
Mickey-shaped Macaroni and Cheese - Chef Mickeys (I'm a M&C fanatic, and I loved it.)
Chili Cheese Fries - Peco Bill's
Cupcakes - Disney Resorts - (Okayyyy, the Cupcakes aren't the best. But I love to get them everytime I go to Disney. No matter how strange the icing tastes to me, lol).

I have some weird food favorites from Disney, lol. A lot of the food from Disney isn't very good. So these are just the few I actually like.

Biergarten is my all time favorite restaurant. German food owns my heart. :teeth:

Other than that, I'll always have a soft spot for the chicken tenders (wait..they just changed them to nuggets now..) at the fast food places.

And a Kaki Gori from Japan.

And the popcorn is the best on the planet. =)

It's not on the menu anymore, but the Maple Barbeque Demi-Glazed Filet served over cream cheese mashed potatoes at Le Cellier is the best steak I've ever had.

That said, I have a dole whip every trip. Love those things!

Depends on what you want..

I could do Dole Whip, Kona Cafe, Ohana's, Beaches N' Cream, ESPN Club, Yakitori House, Brown Derby, California Grill, Chef Mickey's, 50's Prime Time, Casey's, Noodle Station, ect...

MK - Pecos Bills. Their chicken wraps and topping bar are like amazing! And Columbia Harbour House, ohhhhhh yum. I find MK doesn't have very good table service though.

EPCOT - Tutto Italia heck yesss. I also love the mexican counter service, but it can't be really greasy.

DHS - Uhm......I don't really have a favourite.

AK - Rainforest Cafe, but since it's technically not a WDW restaurant, I'll go with Flame Tree!

Resorts - Kona Cafe and Ohanas are heaven on earth. I really really miss Kona's macadamia nut chocolate tart.

DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express. Creme Brulee ♥.

Quick-Service Chicken Tender nugget things...I would get ketchup and mayo and mix it together and it is amazing...thats pretty much every meal I had with grapes...lol

thts just wayyy 2 hard 2 decide. i like all of the food from different restaurant places 4 different reasons so i guess ill just tell u the places ive eaten at:
sci fi dine-in, whispering canyon, chefs de france, biergarten, crystal palace breakfast buffet, cinderella's royal table, liberty tree tavern, chef mickeys, coral reef, le cellier steakhouse, 50's prime time, nine dragons restaurant, boma, rainforest cafe, tusker house, ohana, beaches and cream, mexico, japan, england, and california grill.
other: mickey bar, churro, chicken caesar salad, turkey leg, candy store on mainstreet, popcorn.

cant go wrong with disney food:thumbsup2

Port Orleans Riverside food court cheeseburgers and fries.
I also love the BBQ Ribs at the Hoop De Doo Musical Review.

I guess these would have to be my favorites -
Popcorn - Snack Vendors (I love Disney Popcorn!)
Mickey-shaped Macaroni and Cheese - Chef Mickeys (I'm a M&C fanatic, and I loved it.)
Same!
Tonga Toast and Banana-Stuffed French Toast at Boatwright's. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter