Fav food in Disney???

honestly.. my favorite thing in disney is their chicken fingers lol. i would rather go to pinochios or columbia harbor house in the MK or the america pavilion in EPCOT then any restaurant just because of the chicken fingers :]

:woohoo:
I've been so lucky to experience alot of diffrent foods at Disney World! For my twin& my 16th birthday (us being suck smarties picked Disney trip over a traditional "sweet 16" :cool1:) hahah [BEST CHOICE OF MY LIFEEE!!!]
Well lets just say my mom SPOILED us...but I appreciated/ thought she was insane/ best mom everrr every second of it!! Lol :lovestruc

That trip I got to stay at The Animal Kingdom Lodge for a night, and was surprised with a dinner at Boma! :love::love::love::cloud9: Frunch is my sister's addiction& their salads, potatoes, other dinner foods& ESPECIALLY their desserts were some of the most amazing foods I will and have EVER experienced! (Zebra Domes& cookies<333) Lol A few days later my mom enjoyed it soooo much we went back for breakfeast...I don't even know how she got us in last minute, but that's my amazing mom for you!

Now on our 16th birthday I had the blessing of Pooh's Corner at The Crystal Palace! :banana: (Shhhh...it says it's for kids, but those pouf cinnomon pastries are to DIE FOR! ;)) & for dinner the best surprise EVER...dinner at CINDERELLA'S CASTLE...I'm getting teary just thinking about it! Somehow Walt Disney must be working his magic up in heaven, because coinsidentally our waitress was a twin too! The little things in Disney that happen mean the most, becuase she genuanly CARED!! :hug: On top of that, my family is vegitarian& SO WAS SHE! She made sure we had whatever meal we could get, and I had one of the best egg role/ asian salads everrr! :thumbsup2 ((The BEST spring roles in Disney World/anywhere are imbetween Pirates of The Carribean& Alladin's Magic Carpet Ride!!!! :worship: that's our little secret ;) ...HAVE to have one!)
Overall, you can always find magical Disney food in a Mickey Mouse shaped premium icecream! :love:, or Pop-Century French Toast! :laughing::love::lovestruc:worship::cloud9::wizard:

(Unfortunatly the only not so magical eating experience I've had at Disney was at that Sci-Fi place :sad2: ...it kills me to admit it, but they had nothing worth ordering if you are a vegitarian! I wanted to go there sooooo badly too, and was so upset by the food. If there are any vegies that have had a better experience there PLEASE tell me what you ordered, becuase I loved it otherwise!!)

At POP Century food court, they have this stir fry station - DELISH! Sooo good.

Funnel cakes (found in Epcot and MK, that I know of)
Whispering Canyon (especially their chocolate milkshakes!)
Yak and Yeti
50's prime time
and at several resort food courts, they have these snacks things with cheese, crackers, walnuts and fruit. THEY ARE SO GOOD! love love love them

and the chicken tenders they used to have, not the nuggets! I HATE the new nuggets. Totally not the same.

My all time favorite food is the Cottage Pie (now shepards pie) at Rose and Crown.
Others:
Boma's
Spoodles
the eggs at cinderella's castle breakfast
rice pudding at the dessert counter in norway
beaches and cream burgers
I love everything though!

At DL:
Churros. xD I think that's the only thing I remember eating the first time I went there was churros. Oh, and I remember eating the kids meal burritos... I still have the lunchboxes. :D Those are deffo my faves.

At WDW:
Anything at the Sci Fi, the blueberry French toast at Cinderella's Royal Table, the French dip subs at Beaches and Cream, and anything from the BoardWalk's pastry shop thing. :D

At TDL:
Pizza, specifically the cheese/sausage pizza from Pan-Galactic Pizza Port, maple churros, a Jack Skellington cookie I had once there (YUMMY!), and the pumpkin/vanilla ice cream I got once at a stand in Adventureland.

At TDS:
SEA SALT ICE CREAM!!!! And the tandori chicken, but mostly... SEA SALT ICE CREAM!!!!

Dole Whip! Also I love the Sci-Fi Dine-In and Beaches and Cream. :)

mhmmm i loved Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner i had last time i went the atmosphere was amazing and the food was really good too :goodvibes

and also Le Cellier (Canada) and the TURKEY LEGS!!!! oh my god they are amazing......

Magic Kingdom- I love the hot dog and fries at Casey's Corner.
Epcot- The mexican counter service at world showcase.
Hollywood Studios- Hamburger and fries at the Backlot Express.
Animal Kingdom- pepperoni pizza at Pizzafari.

Dole Whip Floats are simply AMAZING!!! I also love the popcorn (popcorn fanatic hehe popcorn::)

Yak and Yeti is so delish! I get the honey chicken... YUM!!!

But then again, all food at WDW is good food... :goodvibes

Hmmm.

I don't think I've gone enough to answer this well... but:
MK: A Plaza sandwich or a Columbia Harbor House sandwich
EPCOT: I had an awesome lobster salad at the Coral Reef, but I think an America Pavillion funnel cake is up there, too.
DHS: Probably the s'mores dessert from 50's PT Cafe (fun to make at home), or a frozen lemonade
AK: Yak and Yeti was a delish lunch, and I don't think I had anything else there, so I'll just go with anything from Yak and Yeti xD

I loved Whispering Canyon, Chef Mickeys, Hoop De Do Revue, Prime Time Cafe', and Beaches and Creme.

Garden Grill is alright.

Crystal Palace Dinney is nasty

I love the Taco Salad from any place:)

I like the food served at Boma it was great when we stayed at AKL a few years back!
I also like the Brown Derby there Cobb Salad is amazing!
I also like the Coral Reef there food is great, plus I love all the fishies!
But at Disneyland I love a couple restraunts!!
Carnation Cafe is great! I love there Turkey Sandwiches and Chicken Noodle Soup(I'm a chicken noodle soup addict lol)
Also the Rain Forest Cafe has great food there shrimp with I think Mango's is amazing! Also the animals are alot of fun!!!
Also Ariels Grotto is amazing! It's a fun girls thing, me and my mom did it on our Mother/Daughter trip a few weeks back and it was just wonderful!
You get kind of like a tea platter, kind of like when you go to tea then you get to order a Entree, your choice include this wonderful Pasta with sausage and this delicious sauce its a bit spicy! Also there this seasoned Garlic chicken my mom had it and it was AMAZING!

I really like the food at LTT, but now that the character interaction is gone, it won't be the same. :sad2:

I have never eaten a Mickey ice cream bar. :mickeybar However, I plan to do so on my next trip!

As far as snacks, my favs are: popcorn, pretzels, Dole Whips, and basically anything! As I said before, All food at Disney is good food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter