• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fave Disney Characters

My favorite characters are Tinkerbell, Figment, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Marie, Pooh, Bambi, and Dumbo!

I love them all but if i had to pick one i would pick Donald Duck:rotfl2:

My favorite Disney character is Simba from The Lion King. I just love him. I also love Mufasa! And of course Mickey. Cinderella is my favorite princess. :)

Pluto is obviously my favorite Fab Five character. My others include Buzz Lightyear, Squirt, Lumiere, Captain Hook, Zazu, and Kaa. Trust me, I have a lot more.

Mulan 100%! And all related characters. Shang, Mushu, her grandmother ("Do you want to stay for dinner?""Do you want to stay forever?")

My favorite Disney Character is for sure Belle... She loves to read. Therefore she is the SMARTEST!!!

Im pretty sure i said these exact words to belle last time i was at WDW.. She laughed

Mike Wazowski! Stitch, Boo, Ariel, Jasmine, Winnie the Pooh, Clocksworth, lumiare, Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty, Oh I almost forgot! The dragon from Mulan, Forgot his name. I probably misspelled a bunch of those, sorry xD

Winnie The Pooh has always been my number one favourite :)

Other favourites are Rapunzel and Flynn, Stitch, Simba and the Genie (I played "him" [we turned him into a girl!] in panto, so he's on my favourites list ;) )

I don't know how anyone can choose just one fav Disney character! There are so many cute ones! Stitch Tinker Bell LGMs Nemo Pascal And so many more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter