Favor needed at main street bakery?

Disneyfan.UK121

Mouseketeer
Please forgive me if this isn't the right forum to post this.

Would someone be able to post some pictures of all of the cakes and wonderful desserts that they currently have at main street bakery Please?

My son is on the Autistic spectrum and finds it ever so difficult to make decisions when there are so many new things thrust in front of his eyes ( although I think most of us struggle to choose between the wonderful sweets and desserts!) that main street bakery has to offer!!!

I wanted to sit down with him and show him the sorts of cakes and desserts which are for sale so that he is better prepared when we arrive in a few weeks.

I would hate to
1) hold the line up whilst he chooses - he may take a while!
2) have him have a meltdown as he could find it just too much choice.

I'd really appreciate it if you have recent photos of the sorts of things sold so that we can maybe at least choose one that he can enjoy.
Or even direct me to a website that would have this sort of this on?

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your time.

Please forgive me if this isn't the right forum to post this.

Would someone be able to post some pictures of all of the cakes and wonderful desserts that they currently have at main street bakery Please?

My son is on the Autistic spectrum and finds it ever so difficult to make decisions when there are so many new things thrust in front of his eyes ( although I think most of us struggle to choose between the wonderful sweets and desserts!) that main street bakery has to offer!!!

I wanted to sit down with him and show him the sorts of cakes and desserts which are for sale so that he is better prepared when we arrive in a few weeks.

I would hate to
1) hold the line up whilst he chooses - he may take a while!
2) have him have a meltdown as he could find it just too much choice.

I'd really appreciate it if you have recent photos of the sorts of things sold so that we can maybe at least choose one that he can enjoy.
Or even direct me to a website that would have this sort of this on?

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your time.
Main Street Bakery is really a Starbucks.

Go to Allears.net under WDW, dining, menus. They have the menus, prices, and snack symbol for all the eateries. Look under your choices and it will show pics of exterior, interior and if the food item is blue, it will have a pic of the food. They show the last time updated next to the location. Also watch disneyparksblog. They show some of the specialty desserts that change for the month and holiday/season. It usually shows some cupcakes.

Go to Allears.net under WDW, dining, menus. They have the menus, prices, and snack symbol for all the eateries. Look under your choices and it will show pics of exterior, interior and if the food item is blue, it will have a pic of the food. They show the last time updated next to the location. Also watch disneyparksblog. They show some of the specialty desserts that change for the month and holiday/season. It usually shows some cupcakes.

This is really helpful. Thank you so much.

Really? Since when? That's pretty sad.
It's been a few years.

Starbucks now has a location in each Park and a few locations in Disney Springs.

The one's inside the Parks are appropriately themed, but the food is Starbucks.

And with the promotion of Disney Dining Plan, these are very often crowded first thing in the morning to satisfy the demand for Qwik Serve breakfasts.

There are a few 'fun' bakeries throughout Disney World, in no particular order:
-- Boardwalk Bakery
-- Les Halles (Epcot's France)
-- Amorette's (Disney Springs) - may be the most interesting Disney items
-- Sprinkles (Disney Springs) - cupcakes, the bonus is the intrigue from the ATM that dispenses cupcakes.

Of course, there are Disney treats at places throughout the Parks made with rice crispies, apples, etc.

As another person suggested, you might want to look at disneyfoodblog.

Also, you can 'google' easywdw with the name of some these places - because that blogger includes many photos.

And if you're searching online and want a laugh - 'google' disney zuri poop - these were confections that looked like, well, poop. Fortunately, these are no longer available. I say fortunately, because my child was at an age when they were introduced that I feared having to explain why it was OK to eat these confections.

The coolest looking pastries are at Amorette.
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/disney-springs-town-center-update/

But the treats throughout the Parks and other places are fun too, and very often made in front of customers. That visual may be fun for your son, as it is for people of all ages. You can watch at Sprinkles, Amorette, Goofy Candy shops - including the candy shop on Main Street. It may be overwhelming; it may just be fun. But most important, I hope this helps meet your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter