• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favor Please! - I would like Halloween DL park guides

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
I've been meaning to check out what is on this year's Halloween Disneyland park guide cover, I did and now I want some :yay:!!! But I won't be visiting this month (what's left of it!). To anyone visiting these last few October days I'm wondering if you are willing to pick up a few for me?

If it's not too much to ask I would like 10, but 10 is not a must. They are for me only, I collect the park maps and like to have several just in case. I only like the Haunted Mansion DL map and not the DCA Frankenweenie. If the show guide is Halloweenie I would like that too, but not ten, like 3 would be fine.

I will absolutely pay for shipping! And o.k. if they get a little wrinkled, just not folded please. If someone can help Thank You :littleangel: and you can PM me for arrangements.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter