Favorite all time single item you've had at Disney?

Citricos...an appetizer called arancini..... it's pure magic.I've had arancini plenty of times but this was unique and remarkable. Also, the Lavender Fog specialty drink at Enchanted Rose Lounge.... literally two of the best things I've ever had,anywhere. (and I can't say that for most onsite Disney food lol)

it's simple and probably would not be impressive to me anymore, buuuuut...

the cheese tray and 1/2 baguette from Les Halles. it's the perfect snack/meal to get, sit at a little cafe table in Epcot France, and people watch! i love cheese and bread and this was the start of my love of cheese boards.

Love the steak salad at Skipper Canteen but no more since reopening:(

Love the goat cheese ravioli and wontons at California Grill, snicker sundae at B&C, dole whip swirl ❤️, kiss before shrimp at Raglan Road, mussels and filet at FF, caramel apples at MK, and chicken breast nuggets (don’t laugh lol!)

Absolute favorite was the fettucini alfredo at Alfredo's. Runners up are a tuna and compressed watermelon appetizer that Flying Fish used to do and a Zellwood corn soup that Brown Derby used to have seasonally but hasn't in the last few years (fingers crossed it comes back this year).

There was a Chocolate Bread Pudding at a Mexican themed food stand at the Epcot F&W Fest that I really liked. I always get a Dole Whip Twist Float at MK.

Also, and I should have said this the first time, but the standard chocolate-covered Mickey ice cream bar just tastes different mid-afternoon at Magic Kingdom.

Cinnamon Bun at Boardwalk Bakery. It's changed from the original which was huge and much better,
Key Lime Pie at Coral Reef. Another recipe they changed.
Pistachio Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies at Gideon's
Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Black Manhattan at Abracadbar

Quite a few years ago we had the original DDP and had lunch at Tutto Italia. (It was a last-minute trip and that was the only ADR I could get there.) The original DDP included dessert with every meal and I ordered profitteroles with vanilla gelato inside. The waiter placed the tray of 3 amazing looking cream puffs in front of me, then picked up a gravy boat filled with chocolate sauce and drenched them. That chocolate sauce was to die for. The whole rest of the day, I would just smile and think about that dessert.

Key Lime Pie at Olivia's. Not a big dessert person as I prefer apps but I love Key Lime and it's one of the best desserts I've ever eaten. It's also a thing of beauty to behold! 😍

OLIVIA'S KEY LIME PIE.jpg

Last edited:
BOMA:Butternut squash soup
Kona cafe: Macadamia Nut pancakes ohh the macadamia butter is incredible
Brown Derby: Cobb salad
Karmel Kuchen: Butter bar,gingerbread cookie and most everything else
France:grand Marnier slushy
The butternut squash soup is also available at Mara-same soup out of the same pot. I tested it one night-I had a sample of the soup on a tour of Boma, then I went to Mara and sure enough, it was exactly the same! And the butter bar is also available for sale at Zuri's Sweet Shop in Animal Kingdom, shipped over from Karmel Kuchen.

I really like the ahi tuna tacos that I had at Bluezoo. The entire meal there was delicious. I don't know if that counts though as a Disney restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter