Favorite Appetizers

Ah, gotcha. I wasn't sure if there was a limit on how much they had each day or something.

Does the bus not stop at Kidani?

It does. We've planned on Sanaa for lunch the last two vacations but ended up not wanting to leave the park. Sometimes, it comes down to proximity.

Queso fundido with chorizo, peppers and avacado puree from La Hacienda de San Angel (one of the most underrated park restaurants). So good. I never eat queso at home because I hate liquid cheese, but this was so stringy and perfect.

enhance

We don’t usually get appetizers but I loved the fried pickles at Sci Fi and the cheese plate at California Grill.

Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli at California Grill. Hands down.

We're not big on appetizers at WDW, but we will order the bread service at Sanaa! It is simply amazing and I could eat it every day. DD15 loves it so much that's all she eats when we're there. Mmmm, I want some garlic pickle now!

Queso fundido with chorizo, peppers and avacado puree from La Hacienda de San Angel (one of the most underrated park restaurants). So good. I never eat queso at home because I hate liquid cheese, but this was so stringy and perfect.

enhance
I haven't been to San Angel in over 20 years. We were thinking about it for our next trip, but DIS's own Pete Werner and Co. maintain that it sucks -consistently. I'm lost on this restaurant.

I haven't been to San Angel in over 20 years. We were thinking about it for our next trip, but DIS's own Pete Werner and Co. maintain that it sucks -consistently. I'm lost on this restaurant.

La Hacienda De San Angel is different than the restaurant inside the Mexico Pavilion, by the ride. This is outside, on the lake. Opened around 7 years ago or so? :)

As @Farro mentioned, Pete and Co. are talking about San Angel Inn, the restaurant inside the temple! Hacienda is outside of the temple, just across the walkway. Very quiet, lowkey dig.

Just chiming in that we also really like La Hacienda. Been there several times and never disappointed. It’s a bit pricey, but...Disney. :rolleyes: If the menu appeals to you, I say give it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter