Favorite B-List Attraction (at any park)

rkstocke5609

Registered Troublemaker
What’s your favorite “B” list attraction at any park?

For me, this is an easy one available at both DL & MK it’s The Enchanted Tiki Room.

Classic Disney, and thank goodness it’s an attraction that isn’t attached to a movie (at least not yet). This attraction is just always a must do for me. I love it.

Definitely The Enchanted Tiki Room! And now I have the song in my head...

After that, I'd say the People Mover.

MK- People mover
HS- none
EP- living w/ the land
AK- Dinosaur
I don’t think HS has any “B list” attractions. To me the shows are fine but they don’t appeal to our family and the rides I don’t really consider b list.

Epcot- I never skip Turtle Talk with Crush, even without kids. I love it.
MK- I also love the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. Country Bears for old times’ sake.
AK- Rafiki’s Planet Watch, the Animation Experience, and just standing by Kali River Rapids and watching the monkeys
HS- Hmmmm. I can’t really think of anything, except maybe the muppets.

MK- People mover
HS- none
EP- living w/ the land
AK- Dinosaur
I don’t think HS has any “B list” attractions. To me the shows are fine but they don’t appeal to our family and the rides I don’t really consider b list.

Wow, I agree with all but I am surprised you consider Dinosaur a B-list..but maybe it has devolved to that with how many times it seems to go down.... :)

MK: Philharmagic - this ride really gets me in the mood for my vacation!!
HS: none, really
AK: Both animal trails - love the tigers, love the gorillas (and fruit bats!)
Epcot: Figment! - I have no rationale . . .

My all-time favorite "B" ride, though, would be the boat from OKW to Disney Springs!

MK: Philharmagic - this ride really gets me in the mood for my vacation!!
HS: none, really
AK: Both animal trails - love the tigers, love the gorillas (and fruit bats!)
Epcot: Figment! - I have no rationale . . .

My all-time favorite "B" ride, though, would be the boat from OKW to Disney Springs!

Yes to Figment! And boat rides are awesome! It’s one reason I own at Wilderness!

oh god, I have too many!

Magic Kingdom - Peoplemover, Country Bear Jamboree, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Epcot - Living with the Land, Gran Fiesta Tour, Figment
Hollywood Studios - none
Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur

My definition of a B list attraction is that it is not a headliner that everyone is rushing to at rope drop but is a must do for us on every trip.

MK: tied the classic Disney rides: Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion & Jungle Cruise
EP: Living with the Land
AK: Dinosaur (scares me every time)
HS: Muppets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter