Favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor?

#1hoosierfan

DIS Veteran
So mine has always been Phish Food. Yesterday I tried Tonight Dough. It might be the new fave.

Boots on the Moooo'n, which has disappeared because Space Force is not on right now. I really need the second season to return so that my favorite ice cream comes back. Plus, I really liked that show although I know I’m in the minority.

Chocolate Macadamia was my favorite but they have discontinued that flavor.

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, it just never disappoints.
2. S'Wich Up
3. Topped Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough
4. Caramel Sutra Kore
5. Baked Alaska

I used to love Bovinity Divinity but it's no longer made. Otherwise, I guess I'd go for Cherry Garcia. For some reason, I just like other brands more now (Tillamook) so I don't bother with them much anymore. I do love their Ice Cream Slices though -- I think they are really good.

Used to be Dastardly Mash, until they stopped making it. Now I don't have one
I still haven‘t recovered, nothing better! My daughter loves phish food, I tried some of hers and it was good. I bought 4 pints of gluten free options for Easter, was too full, and my family ate them all without me. I want to find a new favor.

Used to be Phish Food, now it’s Caramel Sutra Kore. I don’t know anything about their political views, thankfully.

Cherry Garcia froyo or Chunky Monkey. Recently tried the Stephen Colbert Americone Dream; that’s really good too. :)

Chubby Hubby, but I thought it had been discontinued. Apparently, it’s still out there it’s just not available anywhere I seem to be looking for ice cream.

I always like weird, hard to find flavors. Like why does peppermint have to be seasonal and why can’t more brands make lemon ice cream?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter