Favorite Character/Scene in Alice in Wonderland

PrinceCharming28

Earning My Ears
Who/What is your favourite Character/Scene in Alice in Wonderland? Mine is the Mad Hatter in the tea party scene. I also love the ending!

Alice in Wonderland is actually one of my least-watched Disney movie of all time! I think I've seen it 3 or 4 times, but I have to say that the scene with the Caterpillar is my favorite..."Who...are...you...?" :upsidedow I think my favorite character would have to be the Cheshire cat.

Alice is one of my fav Disney movies of all time. I love many of the scenes but especially the singing flowers! I have daffodils in my front yard because of that scene and can't help humming along each summer day I see them. My DD13 and I were lucky enough to be in California this spring and we got to go on the Alice ride for the first time -- absolutely loved it!:yay:

In both the original and Burton versions, I was always a fan of the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat. ^^

I love love love alice in wonderland escpesially the tim burton one. my faveourite scene is the cheshire cat and favourite character probably alice:banana::tongue:

gotta be the catapillar, "who are .... youuuuuu" lol

funny, also the mad hatter, very good piece of art is alice,

wish disney would make more movies of this nature. disney movies are loosing their essence, but hey-hoo kids today are different and draw from different things than we did.

The flowers and "Golden Afternoon" are my favorite scene, and the white rabbit is my favorite character.

I assume we're talking about the animated version and not the horrible live action film. The Cheshire Cat

Mad Hatter with White Rabbit as a runner-up. The Tea Party scene is my favorite part. I bought a Mad Hatter t-shirt at the custom place in DTD that says "Don't let's be silly":earsboy:

AIW is one of my all time favorite movies (and books too). I love the Caterpillar scene! But I love that my daughter likes to sing the song "Cats and Rabbits, would reside in fancy little houses. And be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers, in a wooooorld of my own" She started figuring out the words at about 2.5, after we got back from her first DLR trip and she went on Alice so many times.

"Don't step on the mome raths".... that whole scene there is probably my favorite.

For DD's 3rd birthday she wanted an Alice in wonderland Party so I made mome raths for my garden as guest arrived. They took me so long to make that I kept them out there for months until the rain washed them away.

The scene with the Mad Hatter and the crazy rabbit (Can't remember his name). I loved that rabbit and the sleepy mouse in the teapot.

The scene with the Mad Hatter and the crazy rabbit (Can't remember his name). I loved that rabbit and the sleepy mouse in the teapot.

Crazy rabbit? Which one, the White Rabbit or the March Hare?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter