Favorite Cruise Directors

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
After hearing Christiaan will be coming Back as Cruise Director I thought who has been your favorites over the years?

Mine have been of course Christiaan, Natalie, Lesley, Matt(was ACD when I had him, but is now a CD), Ashley. Pictures not in any order. I'm excited Christiaan will be CD again.

California 2011 DCL-Julia 444.jpg
IMG_6416.JPG
IMG_3307.jpg
IMG_3309.JPG
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_7528.JPG
0045E0D2-AEDB-4B6A-8B8D-3B718BB6B2A3_1_105_c.jpeg

Christiaan and Clayton are the two best for me. So glad Christiaan is coming back!

I like Darren too.
Same I talk to Clayton and Christiaan. To bad I don’t have a cruise booked on Wish.

Though have one on Treasure so hopefully Darren

I've had Clayton three times, Brent (my mom even made him get in a photo with my sister and I), Darren, and Ashley. I don't remember about my first cruise or in 2012 though :sad2: Clayton was so funny and I even named one of my TR's after his famous quote. I loved Darren and I was constantly running into him throughout the 2017 PC cruise. Same with Ashley the last time I cruised. While I did have Natalie as a Bingo girl (yes, we showed up to every game and lost every time) and an assistant cruise director, I never had her as a director. That's her and her co-workers with my plush Perry the Platypus in 2011 (I even brought him last time because I had assumed she would be the cruise director). It ended up working out fine because I loved Ashley

Attachments

• IMG_6112.JPG
    IMG_6112.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 6
I’ve been on many cruise ships and what’s up with Peter as a cruise director? He seems like he doesn’t care at all anymore.
True - Peter is probably the most "traditional" of the CD that DCL has... If you look up his bio, I believe he is the only one of DCL's CD that has not come through the "entertainment area of Disney". I had him twice last year, including on NYE - where he genuinely gave it a try... This is actually one of the reason why I like him as a CD... he is not that "semi-fake, over the top" entertainer... just classic... and an instrumental part of DCL's original program in Europe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter