• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite dish from Palo Dinner

disEAR

DVC Member
Curious what everyone’s favorite dishes are from Palo Dinner specifically.

It often gets a bad wrap when compared to brunch, but what makes Dinned it worth it for you?

To start off I would say dinner is no longer worth it to me. I used to enjoy the pan seared turbot but I dont think they offer it anymore

I always get the Dover Sole. And I, for one, do prefer dinner, although brunch is tasty too

is it still on the menu ? This is the one the server comes to the table and prepsres it for you ?
this was melting in my mouth in jan2020

I love Palo dinner and get it every cruise. I usually get the 6 oz. beef tenderloin, followed by the chocolate souffle. Last dined there on the Magic in October, and looking forward to dining there on the Fantasy next month. The food and atmosphere are better than at an MDR.

I never found the brunch menu options impressive, myself, and don't plan to have brunch at Palo again unless the brunch buffet returns. I think a lot of people prefer brunch at Palo for scheduling reasons, because they want to have dinner with their kids in the MDR, not because the food is better at brunch than dinner, because it isn't. I know a lot of people liked the brunch buffet (so did I), but that's unavailable now.

Last edited:
The agnolotti pasta is amazing - I dream about the sage brown butter. We get that every time. And on our last visit we discovered the fried Yukon potato. Pay no attention to the menu (non) description - they are absolutely fantastic, and a bit of pop art as well in the presentation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter