• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Park

Favorite Disneyworld Park

• Magic Kingdom

• EPCOT

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like all the alcohol choices in EPCOT, it really makes the park feel like it is catering to adults:thumbsup2

Epcot! I love the World Showcase. I just find there is so much more to do and see. I also adore MK, but find that I tire of it quicker on our trips.

Ever since I've "discovered" EPCOT area resorts, well I think you know what I'm going to write.......:thumbsup2

If I had to pick one that I love just a little bit more then the rest it would be Hollywood Studios. Its been my favorite since I was a kid.

I do like all the parks, but nothing compares to the atmosphere of stepping onto Main St. Our vacations always start at the Magic Kingdom.

For me it will always be Magic Kingdom. I have been going there since 1975 and I still feel the wonder and magic that I felt all those years ago. I :lovestruc MK!! I could spend days there soaking in the atmosphere and riding some rides.
After that is Epcot, I love Innoventions and the World Showcase and have many fond memories there as well.

I haven't been since 1999, but for me it is Epcot Hands Down. However, we are taking my kids for the first time in November, and I am sure they will Pick MK as their favorite.

I could easily spend 2 full days at Epcot in a week and still want to go back for more, but...*sigh*....My family will overrule me.

It was a tough tough tough choice for me between MK and Epcot, but in the end I picked MK just because I love "Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA!"

There's nothing in the world like MK to me. I get so excited when we go through the entrance. And, all of my favorite rides are there. I've been going since I was little and it never gets old. But, I LOVE Epcot too. They all have something unique to offer.

1. MK
2. Epcot
3. HS
4. AK

Back when my DD was little (mid 90's) Epcot was our favorite park, hands-down. She loved the upstairs at the Imagination pavilion (running through the tube of rainbow lights); pedalling the bikes in the Wonders of Life Pavilion to power a video of going through Disneyland; and the Living Seas ride where you took an "elevator" down to ride right through the middle of the fish tank.

Alas, all those things are gone now so I voted for Animal Kingdom. This park has really grown on me and DD, but not on DH. So we leave him at the pool while we head back for more EE, Lion King and Nemo!

Like LOTS of other folks, it was between MK and Epcot. Both are outstanding! :thumbsup2 I voted for Epcot because I enjoy the "grown up" atmosphere; along with the cool attractions. I also like the restaurants at Epcot a bit better. Let it be known, however, that my wife and DS probably won't agree with me. :goodvibes

Doug

My favorite park is DHS. I love the feel of the park, the theming, the shows and especially TSM and TOT. I especially love the walkway that goes between the ABC Commisary and SciFi Dine In - I love the tall palm trees that line that walkway. There's something for everyone - shows for the little ones (Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Playhouse Disney), the guys (Lights Motors Action, Star Tours, Indiana Jones) and the thrill seekers (Tower of Terror and Rock n' Roller Coaster) and things for the entire family to enjoy together.

This one's kind of hard for me to answer because I love both MK and EP a lot! It's not a WDW vacation without going to MK on our 1st day and our last day, but we spend as much if not more time in Epcot so I'm not sure which I love more. I guess if I had I had 1 day to visit and no PH I'd have to choose MK, becuase it is what makes my vacation.

Epcot, but it's extremely close with MK. So close that I had to flip a coin to decide! :rotfl: Then AK and DHS comes last by a fairly decent margin.

I just relized I did not answer my own question lol. My favorite is EPCOT. Although I have to admit I miss alot of the old stuff that is gone from there. Does anyone else remember the pavillion that had alot of other nations that were not represented on the world showcase (ie the 4 seasons of Sweden and the Israel experience). Also Horizons, wonders of life and the old world of motion I even remember the energy adventure before Ellen.. I watched a utube on some of those today (footage from peoples vacations in the 80's) made me long for the old days lol.

Back when my DD was little (mid 90's) Epcot was our favorite park, hands-down. She loved the upstairs at the Imagination pavilion (running through the tube of rainbow lights); pedalling the bikes in the Wonders of Life Pavilion to power a video of going through Disneyland; and the Living Seas ride where you took an "elevator" down to ride right through the middle of the fish tank.

Alas, all those things are gone now so I voted for Animal Kingdom. This park has really grown on me and DD, but not on DH. So we leave him at the pool while we head back for more EE, Lion King and Nemo!

Until this post I had completely forgotten about the tube of rainbow lights!!!!!
I LOVED that. I recall that the Imagination ride and pavillion were my favorite when I was a kid but I couldn't remember why exactly. Because it certainly isn't now:sad2:

I voted for Epcot. For me, thats my favorite park. However, if we went to Disney, and I couldn't go to MK.... I'd probably cry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter