Favorite Disney Restaurant not in a Park?

Have heard good things about it. Staying at OKW in May, looking at Olivia's menu there is only a choice of 6 dinner entrees. We may try it but not a lot of options.

I always have the chicken and DH always has the prime rib or steak, so we don't take much notice of the rest of the menu, sorry!
I will also add the dinner rolls and honey butter are the best - we cannot get honey butter in the UK so I have to have my fill whilst we're there!

We celebrated our mom's 60th at Wine Bar George in Dec. It was incredible. The staff and food were excellent. We sat on the balcony and it was gorgeous. I highly recommend it!

Il Mulino at the Swan. Toledo at CSR. Homecomin at Disney Springs. Jiko at AKL. Olivias at OKW. Citrico at GF.

Wine Bar George is our favorite restaurant on property. Menu is a little smaller than most but it has the best wine list and is the most consistent restaurant on property outside of V&A.

When you're at the Poly, walk over to the GFCafe for a late breakfast/lunch. So pretty with the sun streaming in.

Jaleo, although that can approach Cali Grill level depending on what you get.

Homecomin is very popular and I'll be trying it soon.

It has been a few years but last time we ate a at IM it was not good.
We ate there in 2019, I think it was. I'd agree that it did not come close to the hype.

Service was slow to the point I thought I'd need to go try to find someone, anyone to track down why it was taking so long to get each course.

We'll stick with Trattoria al Forno or Tutto Italia.

Il Mulino or Narcoossee's. Loved everything about Narcoossee's--location, atmosphere, food, etc.

Have heard good things about it. Staying at OKW in May, looking at Olivia's menu there is only a choice of 6 dinner entrees. We may try it but not a lot of options.

Sorry to say, you probably won't find more options than that at any TS currently.

There have been lots of menu cuts.

Boma at AK is the only restaurant we’ve returned to EVERY trip we have taken to Disney (even upcoming trip in June despite $50pp price). Unique food options and wonderful venue.

Raglan Road has good food and incredible entertainment. Lots of fun and a good value.

Went to Morimoto Asia for the first time in February and LOVED it. The spare ribs are the best thing I ate the whole trip. If you do not want the entree, you can get a smaller portion as an appetizer.

I used to go to Sanaa every trip but they got rid of their Spicy Durban shrimp and chicken and I got one of those every time. Flying Fish is great. I like the Boathouse too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter