Favorite Disney ride?

There are so many great rides at WDW it is hard to choose, but I guess I will go with the Rock N Roller Coaster.

I think I'm in love with splash mountain but the great movie ride is in a close second... Any ride in Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom are amazing:wizard:

My Fav Rides are..
1. Test Tract (Epcot) :car:
2. Mount Everest (Animal Kingdom) :bounce:
3. Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom) :mickeybar
4. Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios) :banana:

I can't pick just one ride overall! They're too good! But I can pick one from each park.

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur because for years I was terrified of going on it. Then, once I finally did, I was hooked. I've always been a bit of a science nerd so, of course, I love a ride that's Dinosaur and archeology themed!
Epcot: Soarin', most definitely. I love it because it is just so wonderfully done that you really feel like you're soaring over California--it's such a relaxing but entertaining ride.
Hollywood Studios: Rockin' Rollercoaster, hands down. I love a good adrenaline rush.
Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain. I love the theme, the music, the views of the park, the drops--oddly enough, I absolutely hate the final drop but I love everything else about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter