Favorite Disney Springs Restaurant?

D Luxe Burger, Raglan Road, Cookes of Dublin, Polite Pig, Plus I like the taco food truck

How are you all getting reservations for Homecomin’? I tried and tried for my last trip in December and nuthin’! I want to eat there SO bad!
I've eaten at Homecomin' four times now, three dinner and one brunch, and have never had a reservation. Each time they told us it would be about a 30 minute wait, and each time we got the text that our table was ready within 10 minutes.

Homecomin' was amazing. We went on our non-park day. Fried chicken and donuts for lunch was out of this world.
The kids begged for TRex for dinner - it was the worst meal on our trip. Avoid at all costs.

We have had bad experiences at T Rex (blech food) and Terralina (okay food, terrible service). Raglan was good for a beer and music but the food was so-so. Really love Boathouse and Jaleo.

Homecomin used to be our favorite but after 2 bad meals there we haven't been back. The Boathouse is usually pretty good, although service can be slow during busy times. Morimoto Asia is definitely my current favorite.

Morimoto's is a favorite sushi place.
The Boathouse is my last meal place.
STK for Date Night

Terralina is our something for everyone go to....

Thanks for all the suggestions! We’ve tried many of them already and would like to try somewhere new. I think we will do Boathouse with so many votes from you all! We will probably do Springs twice with kids who like to shop and adults who like to eat, so I’ll have to choose another place. I haven’t heard of City Works before - what kind of food and atmosphere does it have?
City works is a sports bar. I can’t speak for the food although I’ve heard it’s good. We watched the Super Bowl there last year (this year they made it a ticketed event - boo) and they have a great selection of craft beer on tap. But for atmosphere expect a typical sports bar.

Does Wine Bar George,or any place in Springs offer a 'wine to go' option?

I think they all do.

I also think a couple of the “snack / ice cream” stands are actually bars
You can see the sign that say no alcohol beyond this point as you enter the parking lot, bus areas.

I think they all do.

I also think a couple of the “snack / ice cream” stands are actually bars
You can see the sign that say no alcohol beyond this point as you enter the parking lot, bus areas.
thanks!

Any restaurant will give you a to go cup for your drink. There are also many quick service spots, lounges, and carts where you can get a drink to go.

Wine bar George has a separate quick service counter called The Basket that offers several wines.

We really like Jock's Hangar Bar for the decor and all of the Indiana Jones references. Even the menu is funny. The choices are somewhat limited, but we have eaten there sometimes when driving down from the north, and arriving before it closes.

We enjoyed Morimoto, although the service was very slow when we were there (last year). I got the Peking Duck. It is hard to get good Peking Duck around here, so it was worth the wait.

We have found Boathouse to be highly variable. I think it is on the upswing currently. It can be very loud at times.

Oh, we also have a standing family joke about Wetzel's Pretzels, because that was the only place we could get any food ahead of a Cirque show one year--it was okay.

Homecomin' is our favorite sit down spot. Other quicker spots that we like are Polite Pig and Chicken Guy. As always, try and get into the virtual line at Gideons for some cookies and coffee!

TS options I’ve tried:

Homecomin’ is excellent if you want some standard fare southern food. Some of the items are a bit more adventurous/unique too.

Boathouse is good for people with palettes that are less adventurous, but want some decent standard fare.

Morimoto is excellent for people who may want to try something new that they may not have access to at home. The duck is, IMO, one of the best food items on property.

Jaleo is another place where people can experience new flavors that may not be available at home. Very expensive for what you get.

Wine Bar George has some standard fare as well as some slightly more adventurous options. Quite good but I find their offerings to be limited.

STK=SKIP. Way better steak options elsewhere on property for similar prices. Atmosphere is obnoxiously loud.

Terralina=Carrabas

Planet Hollywood, Rain Forest Cafe and T-Rex. Are all similar, cool atmospheres, but the food is like any mall chain restaurant. Skip it.

House Of Blues gospel brunch is worth the experience. Drinks and some meh appetizers are elevated if you sit outside at night when they have live music. Other than that it’s very meh.

We really like Jock's Hangar Bar for the decor and all of the Indiana Jones references. Even the menu is funny. The choices are somewhat limited, but we have eaten there sometimes when driving down from the north, and arriving before it closes.

We enjoyed Morimoto, although the service was very slow when we were there (last year). I got the Peking Duck. It is hard to get good Peking Duck around here, so it was worth the wait.

We have found Boathouse to be highly variable. I think it is on the upswing currently. It can be very loud at times.

Oh, we also have a standing family joke about Wetzel's Pretzels, because that was the only place we could get any food ahead of a Cirque show one year--it was okay.
Love Jock Lindsey’s!!! I left it off my TS list as it’s not quite a restaurant nor is it just a bar. Drinks and apps, walk up only, seat yourself… it’s kind of like a lounge that would be attached to a full service restaurant. The Air pirates pretzel board thing is an arrival day/night tradition for my family. We recently tried the Chicken on the Egg which was very good, but I enjoyed the chicken and the deviled eggs better separately… a crispy chicken sandwich with that chicken would be a dream come true!!!

hot take - T-REX is a fun spot for a drink as you work your way through Springs.

I wouldn't eat there unless with kids. But if you're with friends, that bar with the fish tank is wild, I don't mind it.

Paging through the posts on this thread, I think folks might have hit every possible dining option at DS as a favorite!!! Not a surprise!

Homecomin is our favorite TS
Poutine stand is our favorite QS
Boathouse and Raglan Road are tied for our least favorite
Jock Lindsey Hanger Bar is our favorite for a drink and an appetizer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter