• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Themed Mask

egritz

Never too old for Disney!
With the renewed mask mandate, what are your favorite/well fitting Disney masks for the family (I'm thinking from etsy)? I figure I might as well buy some coordinating Disney masks for our upcoming trip. The Disney Store mask reviews are less than stellar and the set I bought my kids for Christmas don't fit the best.

I follow Pixie Lee and Co on Instagram. My sister has purchased a bunch of masks from her and loves them. I'm not sure what she has in stock now - but she does a restock every Wednesday at 8pm est. I would think with the renewed mask policy she will be making more masks again.

This doesn't answer your question about Disney masks, but just something by way of thought from our Florida trip. We found it most comfortable to use the cheap, bulk, white/blue masks. That way when one got sweaty we could just toss it. We tried Disney's masks but didn't like them. Had some 32Cool masks that were awful in the heat and humidity and all the walking. Not sure how California weather works in masks. Will find out mid-August when we're there. Best of luck in the decision!

This doesn't answer your question about Disney masks, but just something by way of thought from our Florida trip. We found it most comfortable to use the cheap, bulk, white/blue masks. That way when one got sweaty we could just toss it. We tried Disney's masks but didn't like them. Had some 32Cool masks that were awful in the heat and humidity and all the walking. Not sure how California weather works in masks. Will find out mid-August when we're there. Best of luck in the decision!

I agree. We were all 'duded up' with our Disney masks in May but they didn't last long in the FLA heat and humidity. We ended up switching them out for the good old blue/white ones for the same reason you did.

I did get a cute psychedelic/tie dye Mickey mask at WDW that I wear over a paper one around here (No Cal).

My family really likes this style, which you can find on Etsy if you search “3D” or “origami” style.

We wore this style mask twice before June 15 (including the 92-degree opening day), when masks had to be worn 100% of the time, and we also wore them on July 11 when we mostly just wore them indoors.

19C6F186-256A-4386-8C99-BD652ED04E94.jpeg

For kids, I would most definitely recommend the disposable ones especially during summer. It’s just easier for them.

if you yourself can handle them I’ve gotten mine off disney_in_my_veins from Instagram and I love them. Great quality. She does headbands and custom ears too!

I get all mine from Etsy. I've bought over 30 from this seller, she has a wonderful assortment of Disney fabrics and the masks are very comfortable with great coverage. She has some that are Disneyland specific, too. She also does custom orders. Her shop is called ArenthaJane

Disney requires masks to be two layers. Buying thin gauze one-layer masks may suffice - or it may not, depending on how strictly the policy will be enforced.

I have a few from Park Candy. They're based out of Florida, that's the site name and don't think they're on etsy. They started selling masks again yesterday and they will start shipping mid-August. I wore one in June while at DL and they were really comfortable and breathable. They're $10 each and they have adult and kid sizes and come with a couple of filters to insert as well.

I have a ton of masks I bought on etsy but the masks I actually have found the most comfortable to wear in the parks are the Disney made masks. We have a variety of them but my favorite atm is my Star Wars one. I *wish* I had bought a haunted mansion in the right size but I did not and that one now belongs to my daughter who likes to rub in that it is hers and not mine all the time. Why do I take that kid to Disney again? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter