Favorite Entertainers

I LOVED the Irish duo on the Magic a few weeks ago. Legit Irish boys who played amazingly well. If they had been the non-production show I would have been all over that!! (Sadly is was a ventriloquist - and I don't like them at all.)

Mike Super! He was on tv not too long ago. He won Criss Angel's Phenomenon and then he was on America's Got Talent. He was so great!

Also, agree with the others who have said they didn't like Buckets and Boards. Just not my thing.

Mike Super! He was on tv not too long ago. He won Criss Angel's Phenomenon and then he was on America's Got Talent. He was so great!

Also, agree with the others who have said they didn't like Buckets and Boards. Just not my thing.
I liked Buckets and Boards. They were different than most of the individual entertainment (magician/ventriloquist/comedian).

Mike Super, I'm getting a little tired of. Same show every time. I can only watch the same show twice before wishing they would do something different.

A few years ago on a Baltic cruise we saw AbbaFab (I think that was their name). They are a Family (Mom, Son, Son's fiancee, and sons Dad). They were fantastic - and how can you go wrong with ABBA's Hits!! One night in Fathoms, they mixed it up and Dad was the star (piano player and very good voice) with everyone else in "support". Another great show!

We had a group on our Hawaii cruise in 2015, I can't remember their name, but they were a knockoff of The Jersey Boys, we really enjoyed them.
Love Buckets and Boards and John Charles and his wife Loki.
Magic Dave is pretty funny too.
There's a woman who has been in the piano bar for a couple of our cruises, her name was Claire I don't remember her last name but I really enjoyed her show before dinner.

We had a group on our Hawaii cruise in 2015, I can't remember their name, but they were a knockoff of The Jersey Boys, we really enjoyed them.
Love Buckets and Boards and John Charles and his wife Loki.
Magic Dave is pretty funny too.
There's a woman who has been in the piano bar for a couple of our cruises, her name was Claire I don't remember her last name but I really enjoyed her show before dinner.
Maybe Clara Ohman? We saw her on our Fantasy B2B cruises, just loved her show.

la piazza fantasy 2014 clara ohman 0376 P1040266 1500.jpg

I think Claire Ohman was on the magic last year and she was delightful, really enjoyed our time at Keys because of her
not impressed with Juunk but we left rather quickly (like after 10 min because kids getting restless)

I LOVED the Irish duo on the Magic a few weeks ago. Legit Irish boys who played amazingly well. If they had been the non-production show I would have been all over that!! (Sadly is was a ventriloquist - and I don't like them at all.)
I liked the Irish guys too. They played in O'Gills and I wanted them to play some U2 but oh well. They sounded great.

I liked the Irish guys too. They played in O'Gills and I wanted them to play some U2 but oh well. They sounded great.

They did traditional Irish music - they were in the lounge outside Carioca's the night we ate there, so we heard them before dinner. :) I love that they were ACTUALLY Irish. I've experienced another line with an "Irish" group that while they PLAYED Irish music were as American as apple pie. Sort of lost something for me.

I think Claire Ohman was on the magic last year and she was delightful, really enjoyed our time at Keys because of her
not impressed with Juunk but we left rather quickly (like after 10 min because kids getting restless)
She was supposed to be on the Magic for her Eastbound TA, but was out for medical reasons :sad:

Didn't really care for the replacements they got for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter