• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Epcot Restaurant/meal

jcjen519

DIS Veteran
we are planning a spring break trip in March/April 2019. We will be at beach club for the first 5 nights of our trip. We love spending evenings at Epcot and are planning dinner there most of those nights. Would love to try something new! What is your favorite restaurant at Epcot and what do you order? Favorite drink?

Thanks!

You didn't say how many were in your party, but when we travel with family we always go to Teppen Edo. The service is always great, the chefs put on a good show and the food is delicious. It's basic but very good food cooked on a Benihana type grille. We usually order steak and shrimp, but there are several combinations to order.

Marrakesh and Tokyo Dining (if you like sushi) have been very, very good for us on a consistent basis, both in terms of food and service.

Our faves:

Biergarten: tomato basil salad, pretzel rolls, strudel, various meats. DH loves to have German beer with his meal.

La Hacienda: Parrillada Del Mar for 2 (seafood and roasted veg platter) with an avocado margarita

Tokyo Dining: The Firecracker Roll, Dragon Roll, and Volcano Roll are all presented beautifully and are delicious. DH likes the frozen beer

Spice Road Table
Apps: Brie Fondue and the Hummus Fries (2 separate apps, but the fries in the fondue are awesome)
Entree: Rack of Lamb, the best lamb I've ever had
Dessert: Chocolate Pyramid (the baklava is good too, I'm just not a huge fan of baklava)
Drinks: Mediterranean Journey and Moroccan coffee

Service was excellent and we had a view of Illuminations from the patio. ADRs are usually relatively easy to get. People seem to be turned away by the name Spice Road Table, thinking things will be too spicey, but the food is flavorful, but not overly spicey. I don't like hot spicey food, and nothing I've tried here has been like that. The food seems to be well balanced and flavorful.

For Quick Service, it's definitely Tangierine Cafe in Morocco for me. Dinner is ALWAYS at Biergarten- the food is fabulous, I love the family style seating to meet new people, and the Oompah Band is great fun :)

Le Cellier - Mushroom Filet and Maple Creme Brûlée. The pretzel rolls they bring out are amazing.
Tutto Italia - Lasagna.
Chefs - French Onion Soup for an app, entree varies, swan cream puff for dessert.

You're there during Flower & Garden so make sure you also snack around the world, hit all the Outdoor Kitchens.

Good plan. Maybe we will plan to eat this way a couple of nights to avoid having to make an ADR. That way we can keep things more flexible. Thank you!

Best drink I’ve had in WS was by far the avocado margarita at Cava de Tequila. It’s super creamy and smooth with perfect sweetness. I dream about it.

My favorite restaurant in Walt Disney World is Monsieur Paul. I've always had impeccable service, great food, and just a really nice evening. Don't miss the chocolate sphere for dessert!

We like Chef de France
We get escargot appetizer to share
I get the salmon or duck and daughter always gets the steak

and Tuttu Italia
daughter loves their spaghetti and I like the lasagna

Via Napoli pizza (Margherita or Quattro Formaggi), tiramisu, and strawberry aqua fresca to drink.

Tangierine Cafe lamb shawarma, and mint iced tea to drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter