Favorite exits coming from I-10 West??

Lqm11

Earning My Ears
Apologize if this has been done already!

Anyone have any good exits along the way to WDW? We are coming from Louisiana! Any exits with a Target, or a decent place to stretch?
Thanks!!

We’ve driven from Texas multiple times. Did you know there is now a Buccees in Alabama?? We will definitely be stopping there as we are naturally Buccees fans. We also really like the Alabama and Florida state line rest stops.

We also really like the Alabama and Florida state line rest stops.

Big yes on the Florida Welcome Station. We come in from the north, so I've never been to the Welcome Station on I-10. But I'm sure they're like the others. Park-like atmosphere to run around. Information regarding all of the Florida sites. And, of course, the free orange juice. That's enough to make us stop.

We’ve driven from Texas multiple times. Did you know there is now a Buccees in Alabama?? We will definitely be stopping there as we are naturally Buccees fans. We also really like the Alabama and Florida state line rest stops.
Yes!! We LOVE us some Buccees!!! That’s such a great stop!! Thank you! Great suggestions!

Big yes on the Florida Welcome Station. We come in from the north, so I've never been to the Welcome Station on I-10. But I'm sure they're like the others. Park-like atmosphere to run around. Information regarding all of the Florida sites. And, of course, the free orange juice. That's enough to make us stop.
Hahah thank you!! I agree-
I like the convenience of that as well! Not having to drive 15 minutes off the interstate to find a decent place to stretch is a mega bonus!! ☺️☺️

dunno Buccees but there's a Busy Bee just off exit at US-29 on I-10 which is a few miles b4 you'd cut off to I-75

IME above average for clean potty and lot of grass to let the dog run ... multiple food options .... not great ... but choices ...

There's another just past the 75 interchange (heading east) at US-41 ......

I-10 East and any of the Pensacola exits will be good for you! I would do either the Davis Hwy exit or the Scenic Highway exit. Should be 13 and 17. Also going further past Pensacola, you'll come to a nice rest area before the Navarre, FWB exit 31...take a stop there definitely. Finally, where I live in Crestview, exit 56 is another good place to stretch. No Target, but we've got Walmart, Publix and plenty of restaurants if you're looking for a quick bite to eat. Beyond that, I can't help you as I don't go that far east unless I'm going to Atlanta or Disney myself and I don't go to either of those places often. Been 2 years since I've been to Atlanta and 4 years since I've been to Disney. BUT...Disney is right around the corner in 3 months! :cheer2:

dunno Buccees but there's a Busy Bee just off exit at US-29 on I-10 which is a few miles b4 you'd cut off to I-75

IME above average for clean potty and lot of grass to let the dog run ... multiple food options .... not great ... but choices ...

There's another just past the 75 interchange (heading east) at US-41 ......
Thank you!! These are great suggestions!! Saving them in my notes for our next drive!

I-10 East and any of the Pensacola exits will be good for you! I would do either the Davis Hwy exit or the Scenic Highway exit. Should be 13 and 17. Also going further past Pensacola, you'll come to a nice rest area before the Navarre, FWB exit 31...take a stop there definitely. Finally, where I live in Crestview, exit 56 is another good place to stretch. No Target, but we've got Walmart, Publix and plenty of restaurants if you're looking for a quick bite to eat. Beyond that, I can't help you as I don't go that far east unless I'm going to Atlanta or Disney myself and I don't go to either of those places often. Been 2 years since I've been to Atlanta and 4 years since I've been to Disney. BUT...Disney is right around the corner in 3 months! :cheer2:
Wonderful suggestions!! Thank you!! Walmart and Publix are great!! Have fun in wdw!!! We *might* be going in May!! Sooo excited!

Wonderful suggestions!! Thank you!! Walmart and Publix are great!! Have fun in wdw!!! We *might* be going in May!! Sooo excited!

You are most welcome! And my son and I are going to have a blast! Crossing my fingers that you make it in May. If you have any questions about the exits I suggested just drop me a private message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter