Favorite food / meal item

black truffle pasta pursiettes, Chateau briand, herb crusted pork chop, Gnocchi and beef tenderloin from Palo, Penette pasta, beef Wellington, schnitzel and those awesome chicken wraps with fruit. I like the chocolate souffle from Palo, but I am usually too full to really enjoy it so sometimes skip it.

My favorite dish was from Pirate Night menu - the short ribs, and I think they no longer serve it. I also love the baby shrimp with risotto -- actually, anything with risotto!

1. Deep fried Brie appetizer from main dining.
2. Amaretto Souffle from Palo
3. Indian food they served in Cabanas lunch buffet once on the Fantasy.

The arinchitti at Palo brick were amazing. I also love the grand Mariner souffle. This time I tried the curry on the last night menu. Excellent!

I also like the soup they have in AP that tastes like Spaghetti-Os.
While it is better than the Mac n cheese soup, I still dislike it. No one else agreed with me that it tastes like spaghetti-o's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter