Favorite food / meal item

Great topic! I vote for the lasagne and grape gorgonzola pizza from Palo. And Mickey Bars, of course. Wonder how many Mickey bars they typically stock onboard for a 7 day cruise?

Poached eggs over hasbrowns with hollandaise sauce and sausages for breakfast. The ethnic cuisines served for lunch in Cabanas. All of the bread puddings. Anything chocolate dessert.

Kids whole wheat penne pasta (available each night off the kids menu) - we order it for dinner at least twice each cruise - and yes, we are in our 40’s :) They always bring us an adult-sized portion. It is so good!

Can you tell we are not foodies at all! I actually crave this and the Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches- I know I can get them at home, but they taste better from room service!

I currently love the Escargot and typically ask for 2 as I tend to skip the dessert. Who needs it when you've got unlimited banana ice cream on deck 10? I plan to ask politely if I can get it served to me on nights it's not being offered.
lasagna from Palo!!!
I'm looking forward to trying this! It will be my first dining experience at Palo.

By the way i ask for the Escargot every night!! The ice cream on deck and the chicken fingers at Flo’s are also great.
Is your request typically honored?!

Last edited:
My older daughter & I really love the black truffle pasta. She has talked about it since last summer & was super excited that they had it the first night of our cruise 11 days ago.

Mickey bars. Palo tenderloin. Gluten free Mickey waffles and gluten free Palo chocolate soufflé.

If it slithers, slimes, or swims, I avoid it like the plague.

love the onion soup too. brunch at Palo, all the buffet!!! and the chicken parmesan and the lasagna

Amoretto Souffle at Palo
Mickey Waffles
and ....
Indian Prawn Curry - sauteed shrimp with coconut and currey with jasmine rice :worship:
IMG_2179.JPG

I currently love the Escargot and typically ask for 2 as I tend to skip the dessert. Who needs it when you've got unlimited banana ice cream on deck 10? I plan to ask politely if I can get it served to me on nights it's not being offered.

I'm looking forward to trying this! It will be my first dining experience at Palo.

Is your request typically honored?!

Yes it is honor for each night with the exception of Pirate night since all of the dining option are the same pirate themed fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter