Favorite Gifts received as FE

My DS (who will be 16 when we sail in March 2012) is sooooooooooooo excited to participate. He's been giving me ideas for weeks now.

For some I think it's the fun of giving. Just like your stocking on Christmas morning, it's always fun to find those cute, thoughtfull ideas that people have come up with.

We're looking forward to ours on out Double Dip!

:cloud9:

:woohoo: Since this will be our first cruise this thread really helps, so many wonderful ideas. Thanks to everyone.:dance3:

We also got a mesh bag for the beach that was SO handy-kept a lot of extra sand out of our room :)

QUOTE]

We were on your cruise with you last March...and we gave out the mesh bags...glad you liked it!!:thumbsup2

AlOng with the main cabin gift I thinking of giving each kid two trading pins. My kis love pin trading and it all started by someone giving them a pin.

I was thinking about doing monogrammed pillow cases for all the kids in our group. Thinking about putting name and mousehead on them. Do y'all think thi will go over good? Still not sure about adult gifts! Any ideas will be helpful!!

I was thinking about doing monogrammed pillow cases for all the kids in our group. Thinking about putting name and mousehead on them. Do y'all think thi will go over good? Still not sure about adult gifts! Any ideas will be helpful!!

That would be awesome! Include a sharpie and deliver on the first day with a note for them to bring it to guest services to get it autographed.....a perfect souvineer!

That would be awesome! Include a sharpie and deliver on the first day with a note for them to bring it to guest services to get it autographed.....a perfect souvineer!

I was going to say the same thing! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter