Favorite Grocery Delivery?

Kroger, Walmart, etc do not deliver for free. At least not that I see. Also, they are all notorious for leaving items that need to be in the fridge on the shelves. I have heard that first account from both CMs and people I know that used Walmart and Instacart.

Kroger has run a set of deals twice for free delivery on your first few orders, but after that you are correct it is, 8 or so dollars. Walmart is free for me, and Whole Foods was free until this past year and is now 7 or so. None of those mark the items up and Kroger doesn’t allow tips. The only errors I’ve ever had with those deliveries is with bell services misreading a bag and leaving perishables out, so that’s on them not Whole Foods.

I like to support small business, but a markup like that is insulting.

Kroger has run a set of deals twice for free delivery on your first few orders, but after that you are correct it is, 8 or so dollars. Walmart is free for me, and Whole Foods was free until this past year and is now 7 or so. None of those mark the items up and Kroger doesn’t allow tips. The only errors I’ve ever had with those deliveries is with bell services misreading a bag and leaving perishables out, so that’s on them not Whole Foods.

I like to support small business, but a markup like that is insulting.

Yes, 100%! For the reason I have ruled many of them out.

We just do delivery from Walmart. I don't see a need to use the specialized delivery services any more. Prices are the same as in the store, and they have anything you could need, including non food items. $8-10 fee plus driver tip.
Which Walmart (address) do you select when ordering?

we are giving Water Butlers a try for this next april trip after many many many years of using Garden grocer. they upped prices too high, took away the early discount and last trip in nov some items were not good that were delivered. Used them for 14 years! but done with them now

Good suggestion. Thank you. We are picky about water, so that is the one thing that takes us back to DDD. We cannot get anybody else to get us water at Costco. It would take up a whole regular check-in bag by itself. :/ I think I like the idea of packing a bag with our sodas and such. Not sure how we will get the water we want, but perhaps we will follow your lead for the rest.
We don't always get a case of bottled water delivered any more because of the plastic waste. We use Brita water bottles to filter the water. We leave them in our Owners Locker and just replace the filters. We carry insulated water bottles to the parks. I just pour the water from the Brita bottles into them. While at the parks for refills we get cups of free water from counter service / kiosks with filtered machines and pour them into our insulated bottles.

We don't always get a case of bottled water delivered any more because of the plastic waste. We use Brita water bottles to filter the water. We leave them in our Owners Locker and just replace the filters. We carry insulated water bottles to the parks. I just pour the water from the Brita bottles into them. While at the parks for refills we get cups of free water from counter service / kiosks with filtered machines and pour them into our insulated bottles.
I do understand. For us, even filtered, Florida water is not good. :/

I have been using door dash to get water, soda, and snacks delivered.

We have used Garden Grocer multiple times and we have never had a problem. They deliver alcohol if that is something you are interested in. The prices are high, but the money we saved not having a rent a car was worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter