Favorite Hidden Gems

meghanmione

Mouseketeer
I was curious what sort of "hidden gems" you have found at the resorts or throughout the parks/disney springs that not everyone may know of. In addition to the parks, my BF and I LOVE exploring the other resorts or discovering new things about the parks that aren't so obvious. For example, we once stumbled upon the Belle Vue lounge when visiting BWI and thought it was so neat and never would have found it had we not stopped to check out the lobby. Doesn't have to be some super secret, but we love stopping to "smell the roses" as they say and experience new things each time we visit.

Geyser Point. I’m consistently surprised by how easy it is to get a table. And I would argue they have the best burger on property.
I adore the WL but have never taken the time to eat at Geyser Point. My BF would probably really enjoy it for the burgers.

Last trip I went to Ale and Compass for dinner at YC and was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the food and it has a nice, quiet, adult atmosphere. Was able to have a good dinner and get a break from the craziness of the parks. I’d totally go back and an ADR for it is pretty easy to come by.

Last trip I went to Ale and Compass for dinner at YC and was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the food and it has a nice, quiet, adult atmosphere. Was able to have a good dinner and get a break from the craziness of the parks. I’d totally go back and an ADR for it is pretty easy to come by.

We had breakfast there and the chocolate waffles were amazing. WCC at WL is another favorite breakfast.

1) Solarium at Beach Club. We fill our resort mugs at the nearby gift shop and just sit and enjoy the quiet. 2) Railroad museum in the Boulder Ridge (DVC) lobby at Wilderness Lodge. 3) Tom Sawyer Island. I don't think many visitors realize what's over there so don't bother checking it out.
We're staying at the BC in Feb and will definitely stop by the solarium. I didn't know about the railroad museum at WL! Thanks for sharing that

Geyser Point. I’m consistently surprised by how easy it is to get a table. And I would argue they have the best burger on property.
We did that as an afternoon getaway from MK. Beautiful place and atmosphere. We loved it! First time there, but we will be back. Not crowded at all in the afternoon. Just there for drinks, didn't try the food, but the menu looked good.

I'm not sure about now but in the before times you could get a tour of BWI and there were wine tastings at AKL.

I love the Fountain at the Dolphin, sort of a mini Beaches and Cream.

The entire Morocco pavilion. Most of the stores are still closed but the pavilion is beautiful. Love going in the tile room and just sitting and taking in the detail. F&W you could take your food from booths and eat in the TS restaurant, not sure if they are doing that right now.

The waterfall in Canada.

The garden in China sort of to the side. It goes pretty far back and has benches, a nice place to sit and just relax.

We're staying at the BC in Feb and will definitely stop by the solarium. I didn't know about the railroad museum at WL! Thanks for sharing that
Check out the Beach Club villa building. There is a pool table in the room to the right as you walk in the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter