"Favorite hotel" part of reason for solo trip?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
There's a thread on another board about your favorite hotel, and that got me wondering-does anyone else have a favorite hotel other than DH, so one reason for their solo trips is that it's their only chance to stay at their "favorite" hotel? DH loves OKW, and while I really like it, my absolute favorite is BCV. I know I could insist on alternating, but since DH only wants to go once per year, I take a solo trip to stay at BCV once a year. That way I get 2 trips. Alternating and always going with DH would only give me one trip a year. I was just wondering if there's anyone else in a similar position-part of the reason for their solo trips is to go to hotels their spouse doesn't want to stay at (although DH promised that "sometime" he "might" stay at BCV).

That has got to be one of the most creative reasons to take a solo trip to WDW that I have ever heard ;)

I <b>like</b> it!

I've stayed at the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club & Port Orleans French Quarter solo and enjoyed them all. I like trying out new resorts. I guess it would be part of the reason, but for me a small part.

Originally posted by nativetxn
That has got to be one of the most creative reasons to take a solo trip to WDW that I have ever heard ;)

Shhh! DH buys it! Actually I just enjoy my solo trips, but I've come to realize that it's also my only opportunity to go anywhere other than OKW right now.

LOL LOL LOL. I like the way you think, Simba's Mom :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter