Favorite Host

• David Letterman

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Stephen Colbert

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Nothing will ever trump Letterman's show, but I'm sure there are people that enjoy Colbert's version. Which one do you prefer?

David was fantastic in the fall of 1980, I had a swing shift job so I could watch him the morning......I have no clue who was watching in the morning in that decade, but it was great TV and inspired my Thespian career in the US Army....we were both burning down our stages.

I don't even recognize the man from Comedy channel

I like both, have had the pleasure of seeing a live taping of both shows but Letterman for the win!

I liked Letterman. I loved the Colbert Report. It took me a while to warm up to Colbert as Late Show Host, I know when I began to consider him essential viewing but politics not allowed here :rolleyes1

I can’t STAND Letterman. He was such a bad interviewer. Half the time he had no idea who his guest was.

I will say, though, that I have enjoyed his Netflix series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter