• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite magic server!

terkov

Earning My Ears
we are headed in a Mediterranean cruise in August on the magic. We have had some AMAZING servers on past DCL cruises but also that were just ok. ( didn't impact our trip, but didn't make dinner special if that makes sense)

Anyone have someone they love?we are looking for friendly, fun and maybe even tricks for our 9 year old. But really just someone that is thoughtful and personable.

Thanks!!

I loved my team of Aditya and Tiago in Feb. I know it's best to request one or the other because they may no longer be a team, so of the two, I'd go with Tiago. But you can't go wrong with either.

Im trying to find our first server team from our first cruise on the Magic as we are also going on a Med cruise and I really do not want that team again. Not sure if it was just an off cruise or what but they werent personable at all and honestly, if I hadnt been on here reading about other experiences and how its usually really good on DCL, we wouldnt have booked another cruise (and LOVED it) on the Fantasy this past sept.

We had Ivan on the Magic last summer. He was great with the kids (made fantastic napkin hats for us all) and nothing was too much trouble. We'd be more than happy to have him again on a future cruise.

Dipa on Magic was great! So good at anticipating needs, food allergies, great with kids.

We had Agus and Mette Marie for last years Med and WBTA. Both were very good. Agus has been with DCL for a long time and is a real pro.

Yes, to this. Omar was our server for the Med. cruise in 2014 and the WBTA in 2015. Capable and fun.

We had a blast with him and ... I think our Asst. was Tomas? We keep in touch with Omar via FB... .hoping to get back on the Magic soon, but we keep booking other ships LOL

We had Agus and Mette Marie for last years Med and WBTA. Both were very good. Agus has been with DCL for a long time and is a real pro.[/QUOTE

if I'm thinking right we had Agus on the Wonder and he was delightful! We are back on the Wonder next spring I was hoping he'd be there

We've had Noel from India and he was great. We just got off the Magic and had Pong from Thailand. He was also great. His english is still a work in progress but he was still was a great server. Pong's wife is also on the Magic as a server.

Steven from Jamaica. Great server, and the only one we've ever had who never gave us the "excellent" speech.

We had James from USA. All of his dinner recommendations were the best. He was really good with our DD5.

Glenda is the nicest, most pleasant server we've ever had! Her smile will light up a room! Her assistant server, Anto, was great, as well. He always seemed very happy to see us. The best Head Server we ever had was Branislav on the 13May2017 EBTA! He stopped by to visit every night even though there were no allergy issues at our table (whereas we've been on many sailings where we've only seen our Head Server on the last night when tips are handed out). When asked if a few old favorites were on any of our menus this sailing, he said don't worry, he would make it happen... and he did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter