• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Mascara

It depends on what you want mascara to do. I don't want to curl my lashes or wear falsies, so I want something that will give me good curl. I got a sample of Dolce and Gabbana passion eyes mascara in Nero. It may be $32 a tube, but I LOVE IT. Give so much amazing curl with just a couple swipes.

I LOVE Loreal's Double Extend in the red and white tube. It uses "beauty tubes" like little hair extentions on your lashes. Will not flake, rub off, nothing. I am a photographer and that matters alot since I have the camera up to my eye constantly. When you are ready to remove it, a warm, wet washcloth is all you need. The beauty tubes come off on the washcloth and look like little lashes, no black smudgy stuff. First time I did it, I thought I had just removed all my real eyelashes until I looked in a mirror! Widely available for $10 or less.

I've been using this for quite a few years now and I love it! I love how I don't have black shadows under my eyes by the end of the day. I also love how they rinse away in the shower.

Just started using Tricia McEvoy & LOVE it!!! Perfect if you struggle with smearing as this never smudges, at all!

I LOVE Loreal's Double Extend in the red and white tube. It uses "beauty tubes" like little hair extentions on your lashes. Will not flake, rub off, nothing. I am a photographer and that matters alot since I have the camera up to my eye constantly. When you are ready to remove it, a warm, wet washcloth is all you need. The beauty tubes come off on the washcloth and look like little lashes, no black smudgy stuff. First time I did it, I thought I had just removed all my real eyelashes until I looked in a mirror! Widely available for $10 or less.

Yes! I've tried so many mascaras, expensive and drug store, and I ALWAYS come back to this one! Love, love, love!

Too funny - I thought I had pulled off all my eyelashes too when I saw the extensions in the sink after washing my face, lol!

Budget Rimmel Volume Accelerator

Moderate Bad Gal Lash

Deluxe Benefit "They're Real"

I wear contacts and never a problem.

Younique...hands down...no question.

:thumbsup2

Hands down younique! I has a learning curve but it is amazing! I will never use another !!!

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-1017-00#.VCHJv0sijwI

Younique 3D Fiber Lash hands down!! Loved it so much, I started selling it!
This stuff is ah-amazing!!!

Younique. Just started using it, but it is amazing!

Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant is my favorite. And Sephora gives you a small version for free on your birthday :thumbsup2

Those of you who use the Younique 3D Fiber lashes - a few questions:

1. Was there a learning curve when you did the application initially? Some said it can come out SUPER clumpy.
Yes, there is absolutely a learning curve but I learned it very quickly and have NO clumps when I use it. It's amazing, absolutely amazing!

2. Any issues with the fibers getting in your contacts if you wear them?
No, I've never had any fibers get in my contacts or eyes.

3. Any issues with flaking or fibers falling on your cheek during the day? I know this is not a cheap mascara, but this is the reason I avoid the cheap ones. I'd think with the loose fibers, it may be susceptible to it.
No, and I wear mine out dancing (I teach line dancing) 3+ nights a week, they stay put and don't flake but wash off easily, I use makeup remover wipes when I get home at night and they wipe right off.

Thanks!

I also use Younique 3D fiber lashes, mostly for a wow factor so I don't use them all the time, when I don't use them I'm using ELF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter