Favorite Meal in World Showcase

The Tangierine Café in Morocco is by far the best counter service, but the Cantina in Mexico has a tasty taco if you want something less adventurous.

My favorite table service meal is the fillet from Le Cellier, but I also very much enjoy Tokyo Dining. The entire Japan Pavilion is my favorite place in all of WDW.

My favorite treat is a giant slice of chocolate covered fresh pineapple with a caramel drizzle from the caramel shop in Germany. A second to that would be a giant pretzel and a Schofferhoffer from the beer stand across the way from the shop.

Do you have a favorite meal or snack at World Showcase? I've been checking out the menus and want to eat everything!! Last time we went, I don't think I was prepared for all the options and I got a little overwhelmed. I'm trying to plan our January trip and narrow down some must-do's. :earsboy:

The filet mignon at Le Cellier is one of the top filets I've ever had. You could cut it with a fork it was so tender.

The only multiple requested reservation in my family is Le Cellier for the filet. Unfortunately, nothing else on the menu holds a candle to the filet and thus my not-so-beef loving sister only goes grudgingly to please her meat-eater hubby. Though I hear the poutine is not bad... We've never tried it. None of us stray from the filet!

Only other double request was for Teppan Edo - cause it was fun and the food didn't feel heavy! Plus we are lovers of the Japanese pavilion in WS.

My must-have snack is HANDS DOWN any of the cannoli's from Italy. They're all to die for. The best part is that they cycle through flavors so you'll always get something new (original, chocolate covered, chocolate chip, candied fruits, lemon etc.). If you haven't had one you're seriously missing out! :lovestruc

My must-have snack is HANDS DOWN any of the cannoli's from Italy. They're all to die for. The best part is that they cycle through flavors so you'll always get something new (original, chocolate covered, chocolate chip, candied fruits, lemon etc.). If you haven't had one you're seriously missing out! :lovestruc
I am always on the hunt for a good cannoli!! Yum!!!

I see a few restaurants mentioned multiple times, I'm writing them down on my list. Via Napoli sounds like a favorite and I'm sure my kids would love it too.
Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

Another vote for Via Napoli & Le Celier....Although during food & wine my votes will change.

We had dinner the other night at Spice Road Table in Morocco. I loved it. I had the Coriander crusted Lamb and it was out of this world.
Service was great as well
This!! The lamb is exceptional! The grilled skewers are delicious too.
We always have at least one meal at Biergarten on each trip.

Spice Road Table for their awesome lamb and Tokyo Dining for the Bento Box. CS Tangerine Café in Morroco and Les Halles in France.

Love Via Napoli for the pizza (pricey, but replicating water from Naples, Italy must be costly!) We really enjoy Rose and Crown... great steak, salmon, Yorkshire pudding. For unique ambiance, we enjoy San Angel Inn... the food is beyond mediocre Mexican, however, the atmosphere of eating near a river and volcano can't be beat. Biergarten is fine, but we've had spotty service and if you have a smaller party you may have to sit with strangers (if you're not into that, avoid). Enjoy!

My family's go to for the World Showcase is Spice Road Table in Morocco and Via Napoli in Italy! We've been to both multiple times and we always have the best service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter