favorite movie or tv show?

htmom

DIS Veteran
As a child.
I liked Ghostbusters and Splash. Lol. I watched them so much our "tapes" got stretched.

Shows- Eureka's Castle, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Clarissa Explains it All

Movies- Beauty and the Beast, Camp Nowhere, Cocktail(I know... Don't ask), Wish Upon A Star

TV - M*A*S*H. Didn't start watching until it was in syndication, but new episodes were still airing. Liked the older stuff better than the last few seasons, but still enjoyed most of those as well.

Film - The Cowboys (with John Wayne).

Favorite movie was The Outsiders. All those cute boys in one movie, a teen girl's dream :)

Wow, very hard to pin down.

Top movies: All about eve, wizard of Oz, saving private ryan, the sixth sense, death at a funeral (the british one, NOT the chris rock remake)

Top tv shows: Murphy Brown, the big bang theory, sex and the city, I love lucy and Mash. Mash and Murphy Brown had absolutely the best writing in TV

TV Shows -

CHiPS
Dukes of Hazard
Family Ties
Growing Pains
Remington Steele
Scarecrow & Mrs. King

Movies -

Dirty Dancing
Space Camp
Top Gun

I was a 90s kid so a lot of my shows were from the 90s!

TV:
Nickelodeon- in particular All That, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Doug, GUTS, Double Dare
PBS- in particular Wishbone, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
Mostly anything on Nick at Nite and a lot of reruns of The Brady Bunch and Growing Pains.

Movies:
My Girl
pretty much all Disney movies
anything with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
Look Who's Talking and Look Who's Talking Too (these definitely weren't kids movies but I loved them!)

I was a 90s kid so a lot of my shows were from the 90s! TV: Nickelodeon- in particular All That, Kenan and Kel, Rugrats, Doug, GUTS, Double Dare PBS- in particular Wishbone, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego Mostly anything on Nick at Nite and a lot of reruns of The Brady Bunch and Growing Pains. Movies: My Girl pretty much all Disney movies anything with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Look Who's Talking and Look Who's Talking Too (these definitely weren't kids movies but I loved them!)
Ooooh!!!!!

GUTS, Double Dare, and Legends of the Hidden Temple!

I showed my son legends of the hidden temple. He is mad he can't be on it. Lol.

Hmmm.

Childhood, so many.

TV - Bionic Woman (just loved her :lovestruc)/Six Million Dollar Man, HR Pufnstuf - ADORED Hilarious House of Frightenstein :rotfl2: :thumbsup2(Canadian). Man, it was just too hysterical. :lmao:

Movies - easy with that one - Wizard of Oz - loved the neighbourhood feeling --all getting together at one house and watching the annual broadcast. I remember sitting on a shag carpet anticipating the start like it was yesterday. :goodvibes

TV: Full House, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, GUTS, Clarissa Explains It All, Fraggle Rock, David The Gnome

Movies: Huggabunch, Home Alone, The Sandlot, Problem Child, Neverending Story, Hocus Pocus

TV: Full House, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, GUTS, Clarissa Explains It All, Fraggle Rock, David The Gnome Movies: Huggabunch, Home Alone, The Sandlot, Problem Child, Neverending Story, Hocus Pocus

How could I forget David the Gnome!!!

I have a very distinct memory of telling my mom I was going to practice my clarinet and instead watching the huggabunch movie. She came in twice to ask why there was no clarinet noise and I told her I was assembling my clarinet once and changing my reed the second time. Lol. And my kids wonder why I am so good at spotting them putting off chores. Its only because I am the original master.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter