Favorite new TV show of

there is none thats knocking me my socks off, but I guess A Million Little Things

I have also been watching A Million Little Things. I was kind of annoyed at that one because of the whole infidelity thing, and wasn't sure if I was going to stick with it, but I did. It's ok. IDK, they made it seem like it was going to be different based on the commercials. I just didn't expect the cheating aspect I guess.

I felt the same way! I'm still watching, but I won't be upset if it doesn't make it.

I kind of like New Amsterdam too, but I still keep thinking "it's not Grey's".

I am enjoying Manifest, but might easily be turned off depending on where it goes.

I really like New Amsterdam and God Friended Me (much to my total shock).

That one's been my unexpected favorite as well!

Have watched most of the new ones, try to give them at least one chance. Turned off the third episode of MLT, so guess I will cancel the pass for that one. DH likes God Friended Me and Manifest, we both like The Rookie (episode 2 really improved it). Started the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix) last night and looking forward to Episode 2! Yes, I know it's already out, but one a night is enough.

The Cool Kids. It follows Last Man Standing on Fox on Friday night. It is so funny.

We have a lot of new shows on our dvr that we haven't gotten to yet.

I like A Million Little Things...but it is sooo full of drama.

For sitcoms, we like The Neighborhood.

The current crop of shows are sooo bad we have been binge watching 60 year old reruns of Perry Mason.

The current crop of shows are sooo bad we have been binge watching 60 year old reruns of Perry Mason.

My opinion is completely the opposite.... There are so many good shows being produced today, it's impossible to watch them all! I haven't seen any of the new shows mentioned in this thread so far, save the new Doctor Who and the Murphy Brown reboot, because I already have too many existing shows to keep up with.

I have watched a couple of them, but I didn’t like any enough to but them on the DVR or even watch them again

Manifest. We’re a couple of weeks behind you guys though. It is currently the only tv show that I bother to sit down to watch from beginning to end.

I have tried a few but am not yet sure I will stick with any of them. So no favorite so far. I am actually reading everyone else’s responses here to try and find a few more shows to look into.

My opinion is completely the opposite.... There are so many good shows being produced today, it's impossible to watch them all! I haven't seen any of the new shows mentioned in this thread so far, save the new Doctor Who and the Murphy Brown reboot, because I already have too many existing shows to keep up with.
Glad someone likes them. The plunge in ratings indicates you are in the minority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter