• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite no-line park activities?

I love listening to the Voices of Liberty singers in the America pavilion at Epcot. They perform in the atrium area just inside the main building and people usually gather around and sit on the floor. The acoustics are awesome! Not sure if the schedule changes throughout the year, but right now the times are
12:15 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:45 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:45 PM.

Do some tours. There are some that are not real expensive like behind the seeds (enjoyed that one) at Epcot . AK has several Caring for the Giants, Up Close with Rhinos, and ones that cost more like Wild Africa Trek. Wild Africa Trek was worth the money, I love that tour.
I haven't done any at MK or HS so I'm not sure what they have.
When at MK you could take a ride on the monorail and eat at one of the resorts.

The used to be a little street party in Frontierland, the Country Bears, Clarabell Cow and Horace Horsecollar would come out and dance with all the people. Not sure if they still do that, but It was one of the best things that happened on our trip. Especially seeing my mom have a hoedown with Clarabell and Horace! :P
Yes they still do that. We were there last week and just happened to walk into the fun! Its one of my favorites, even on a hot day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter