• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Non-Park Restaurant

My favorites are Narcoossee's, Jiko, Flying Fish, Artist Point, Tokyo Dining and Raglan Road.

Oddly enough my family loves Wolfgang Puck Express. Even though it's a counter service restaurant it's the one non-park place to eat we have to go every trip.

If I could only choose one, Narcoossee's, but we love Sanaa and California Grill, too!

This is just the post I was looking for and didn't know it :) We are leaving for our honeymoon in 6 days (!!!!!!!!) and we still have two nights open for dining outside of the parks and we are having a hard time deciding where to eat!!
Can I ask, where is Jiko located? I have looked into Boma's menu and it did not look that appealing to me but the restaurant looks beautiful and I really want to see more animals after AK. Any thoughts on that? haha

We aren't doing the parks the day we arrive so I'm looking for ideas...thank you everyone for all the suggestions...I'm going to check them all out!

This is just the post I was looking for and didn't know it :) We are leaving for our honeymoon in 6 days (!!!!!!!!) and we still have two nights open for dining outside of the parks and we are having a hard time deciding where to eat!!
Can I ask, where is Jiko located? I have looked into Boma's menu and it did not look that appealing to me but the restaurant looks beautiful and I really want to see more animals after AK. Any thoughts on that? haha

Both Jiko and Boma are located in the Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo house). If you think the pictures of Boma look nice - you will be knocked out by the AKL lobby.

I have not eaten at Jiko. The perk of Boma is that because it is a buffet, it allows you to try such unique food and if you don't like it, just push it to the side and try something else. Also, if you are on the DDP - Boma is one credit, Jiko is a signature restaurant and requires 2 table service credits.

Narcoossee's for me. If it's an impromptu dinner, then Kona Island Sushi Bar is a good place. For a special occasion, though, it has to be the spectacular delights of Victoria & Albert's.

Raglan Road. I didn't even have to think it over. It's the only restaurant at Disney that I HAVE to go to.

Narcoossee's! Try to get an ADR for 8:00-8:30 pm. That way you can watch both the Electrical Water Pageant and MK's Wishes fireworks during your meal. All you have to do is go out to Narcoossee's dock. :-) It is truly magical ... especially the fireworks. And the food! OMG... My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Wolfgang Puck Express. Outstanding food. Love the BBQ chicken pizza and creme brulee!

I think I'd have to say breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe! The food is absolutely delicious and I love walking around the Grand Floridian afterwards. Plus, it's hard to beat the monorail straight to Magic Kingdom afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter