• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite park and ride

cassidy999

Earning My Ears

Hey everyone! Post your favorite park and your favorite ride in that park!
Mine is Animal kingdom and my favorite ride in animal kingdom is the river rapids!:dumbo::dumbo:

My favorite park is Magic kingdom and i like splash mountain and space mountain

Oh I hate choosing my favourite park. I'll go for Magic Kingdom and Splash Mountain because to me they embody Disney.

Tie between EPCOT and Animal Kingdom
In EPCOT I absolutely LOVE the world showcase (not a ride, but still) :lovestruc
In AK I could ride Expedition Everest non-stop, all day every day :cutie:

Tough decision, love all the parks but my favorite park would be Magic Kingdom, but favorite ride is Expedition Everest at the Animal Kingdom. :)

Hey. My favorite park is Animal Kingdom and my favorite ride there is Expidition Everest.

My favorite park would be Magic Kingdom and my favorite ride is either Birates of the Caribbean or Splash Mountain.

park- DLR because everyone know the original is the best ;)
ride- oh boy, BTR because it was my first rollercoaster when i was a wee little lassie

I also like animal kingdom and i love all of the animals:lmao:

My favorite park is Hollywood studios and fave ride it Tower of terror!!! I also love splash mountian!:smickey:

My favorite ride at Disneyland: Space Mountain.

It's my favorite rollercoaster and I've been on many different rollercoasters simply because of the fantastic atmosphere and because it feels like you're traveling around in space and plays great accompanying music. It's also nice and cool for those hot summer months. I don't think there's any rollercoaster like it elsewhere.

I also really love Indiana Jones again because of the thrill level, great atmosphere, and fun adventure. I basically love that Disney rides are all themed and have great atmospheres, including Haunted Mansion.

I honestly think all the parks are super fantabulous but I L O V E the animal kingdom and i would have to say my fav ride is THE LAND in epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter