• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Other, post up

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chili327

DIS Veteran
Just thought it might be interesting to see which park people like the most... I could see DisneyIand for obvious reasons, but i could also see Epcot, or AK... personally mine is DCA.

Last edited:
Definitely either Disneyland or Magic Kingdom, it's where the magic lives. Though I do enjoy Animal Kingdom quite a bit...I just wish there was a bit more to do.

I never really understood people's love for EPCOT. Don't get me wrong, I never miss a chance to "thank the Phoenicians" but overall it's a lot of walking past fancy places to eat.

Islands of Adventure! Velocicoaster and Hagrid's, back and forth all day. And then take the train to Diagon Alley, which is my favorite theme park land.

My "favorite" park is always the one I'm in!

I often take these questions as "if only one of these existed" and I voted Magic Kingdom (only because I prefer the logistics from the east coast).

Kids always loved EPCOT. Spent hours in Innoventions exploring and interacting. When they got older spent time getting passports stamped and interacting with all the CMs from around the World. Today they say why would we go anywhere else when I can visit the world every vacation. Our family trips was Disney one year and overseas/US destination the next. Now our family trip is only Food & Wine and Christmas resort only stay.

Our park preferences have changed over the years. When the kids were small it was MK all the way with HS a distant 2nd choice, AK 3rd choice and Epcot out of the picture. As we all aged Epcot became a prime destination.

Funny, I posted this same poll elsewhere (DVC based) and Epcot is steamrolling all of them, & DLR gets no love.

I said Disneyland, but Epcot will probably pass it once the construction is finished. Even though the attractions are still up, being funneled through construction walls is not a magical time.

This was super hard! I went with a method of knocking out parks based on what I didn't like to get to my answer. Hollywood Studios was my least favorite because there was no freaking shade. This PNW girl struggled. Then came California Adventure which was hard because I really love it but not as much as the rest, again minimal shade and I don't love the food options. Then Magic Kingdom because it felt like DL but spread out more and I didn't find it as charming. Again, still loved it but not as much.

Then there were three. I based these on if I was going to go over and over again. That knocked out AK which killed me because what a park. I can't wait to get back there. This leaves Epcot and DL. If Epcot had more rides that didn't make me sick it would win because of the food and World Showcase. I could spend days there alone just eating. But Disneyland has my heart. I'll never forget my first trip in 1989 and there have been countless since then. I could go there and not do one ride, just soak in the sights, smells and sounds. When I walk through those gates it's like the weight of the world slips right off my shoulders and I'm a kid again.

That being said I love all the parks and can't wait to get back to DW, it's just a much longer trip for me.

Growing up near Disneyland and going 50-60 times per year makes me want to choose that....but as an adult I would choose Epcot.

This was super hard! I went with a method of knocking out parks based on what I didn't like to get to my answer. Hollywood Studios was my least favorite because there was no freaking shade. This PNW girl struggled. Then came California Adventure which was hard because I really love it but not as much as the rest, again minimal shade and I don't love the food options. Then Magic Kingdom because it felt like DL but spread out more and I didn't find it as charming. Again, still loved it but not as much.

Then there were three. I based these on if I was going to go over and over again. That knocked out AK which killed me because what a park. I can't wait to get back there. This leaves Epcot and DL. If Epcot had more rides that didn't make me sick it would win because of the food and World Showcase. I could spend days there alone just eating. But Disneyland has my heart. I'll never forget my first trip in 1989 and there have been countless since then. I could go there and not do one ride, just soak in the sights, smells and sounds. When I walk through those gates it's like the weight of the world slips right off my shoulders and I'm a kid again.

That being said I love all the parks and can't wait to get back to DW, it's just a much longer trip for me.
Hard not to agree… but you had the option of picking up to 3 so technically it could have been a little easier. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter