• Disneyland

• California Adventure

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Other, post up

Results are only viewable after voting.

As long as you include DCA that's all that matters. ;)
Carthay Circle (with Gogi wine!), Soarin’, Cars Land, Guardians, Incredicoaster, Spider-Man, Grizzly River Run, Lamplight Lounge brunch, Magic Key Terrace, Elias & Sons, Ghirardelli , Pacific Warf (not ready to move on to San Fransoyoko), Grand Californian built into the park (Nappa Rose)…. How could someone not put it in their Top 3?

Incredicoaster, Spider-Man, Grizzly River Run, Lamplight Lounge brunch, Magic Key Terrace, Elias & Sons, Ghirardelli , Pacific Warf (not ready to move on to San Fransoyoko),
That's ok I still call it California Screamin' :) Although you can't beat the num num cookies when you get off the coaster :)

That's ok I still call it California Screamin' :) Although you can't beat the num num cookies when you get off the coaster :)
"Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums" is hard to pass up. ;)

One thing i just realized on my recent trip to WDW is that Incredicoaster is the ONLY park (in the states at least) that has a coaster that goes upside-down!!?? **edit** This is incorrect.
I know Disney isn't SixFlags (nor do we want them to be), but that was kind of shocking. Giving DCA a solid lead in my book**. 8-)

** also when I voted I hadn't been to WDW before, so I might have added Epcot to my vote. lol

Last edited:
"Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums" is hard to pass up. ;)

One thing i just realized on my recent trip to WDW is that Incredicoaster is the ONLY park (in the states at least) that has a coaster that goes upside-down!!??
I know Disney isn't SixFlags (nor do we want them to be), but that was kind of shocking. Giving DCA a solid lead in my book**. 8-)

** also when I voted I hadn't been to WDW before, so I might have added Epcot to my vote. lol
Nope it’s not the only one. Rock ‘n’ roller coaster does as well in Hollywood Studios although I still prefer incredicoaster as it is now known being launched with the water right there.

Nope it’s not the only one. Rock ‘n’ roller coaster does as well in Hollywood Studios although I still prefer incredicoaster as it is now known being launched with the water right there.
Oh is that right?
Good to know, figures it is the only one that is down for refurb, so I didn't get to try it.

Oh is that right?
Good to know, figures it is the only one that is down for refurb, so I didn't get to try it.
lol yea it seems to be down every January till nobody knows. Then it is always rumored that they are rethemeing it from Aerosmith to something else since they are on a Universal Music label.

BTW it is a dark coaster themed to be a limo trying to get you to the concert on time at night through LA traffic.

It’s not bad I could be wrong but think Incredicoaster is faster though.

Hopefully it will be open on your next trip

I included an "other" in my selections. Not on the same level of theme park but Knoebels is an incredible experience. Feels like a time warp but in a good way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter