Favorite pig-out food

While I love sweets pies, cakes desserts my favorite pig out food is homemade pasta you can put anything on it, serve it hot, cold it doesn't make a difference. If there's homemade pasta I pass on everything and just have pasta.

<font color=#0066FF>Ice cream. Preferably mint chocolate chip or Starbucks mud pie.</font>

Sushi
Smoked salmon and cream cheese on a toasted bagel.
Frostys

Yellow cupcakes with fudge frosting, almost anything Ben and Jerry's makes (especially Phish Food ice cream). Ruffles (has to be Ruffles) and Hershey chocolate bars. The sweet and salt mixed together is so good.

Browneyes:
Do you put salt and pepper in your buttermilk? My mother use to love to drink buttermilk and she put salt and pepper in hers.

PIZZA!! I could eat a whole pizza any kind but my fave is sausage onion and tomato with cheese stuffed crust!!!

Olives - black, green, Kalamarti, stuffed, pitted, whole --- any kind of olive!!

Chocolate covered strawberries. I swear I could eat a dozen of them and want more! :earseek: :o :o :p

Tostidos with lime - :earseek: I haven't had them for months. Time to go to the store again. :o :o :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter