Favorite place to eat at Epcot

lvdis

love disney
What is your favorite place (and item) to eat when you are at Epcot? Haven't been in a while and wondering what everyone finds good there. We'll be there next month during the Flower and Garden festival so I know there will be food booths to try, but also looking at other options.

Well, you're going to get 100 responses!! But I'll tell you what you need to know and you can ignore the rest - HONEY BEESTROW at the festival. All options good! End of story!!!

Obviously, a favorite of ours..... Many amazing sit-down, CS, and booths to enjoy at EPCOT these days!

I can say that Shiki-Sai was the best thing i ate last month, but i've only been to WDW once. lol

Following.

I’ve been trying to research for an upcoming trip, as well, and I’d like to try these items that seem to be highly-rated. I still need to narrow the list down because this is a lot of sweets!

-Connections Cafe - liege waffle

-Fleur de Lys - Croissant au Fromage, La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush

-La Isla Fresca - Coconut tres leches

-Tangierine Cafe - Orange-blossom saffron cake

-Oasis Sweets and Sips - Frozen mint tea

-Hanami - Frushi

-Bauernmarkt - Warm Cheese Strudel with berry compote

-Karamell Kuche - caramel popcorn, gingerbread caramel cookie sandwich, shortbread

-Sommerfest - grapefruit beer

-House of Good Fortune - flavored potato chips

-Pineapple Promenade - Violet lemonade

-Honey Bee-stro - Chicken and Waffles

Most of my meals come from the booths but when I want to sit down and relax it's usually Spice Road Tables. Small plates and easy to get into, no ADRs needed just walk up wait list.

I will say there are very few places you can go wrong with in WS, most of the QS and TS restaurants in the countries are pretty good. I rarely eat at the front of the park since I love the WS. I've never eaten at Connections Cafe, I can't remember the last time I ate in the Land Pavilion (had to have been at least 6 or 7 years ago and that was probably a quick lunch). I did eat at Coral Reef (I think that's the name) a few years ago on a solo trip. It was late, I was at the front of the park and didn't want to walk all the way over to WS so I just got a quick ADR there. It wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. I haven't eaten at Space 220 yet but want to eventually, I'm just not one to make advance ADRS so unless something pops up day of or possibly the next day, I'll have to take my chances on the lounge.

I can say that Shiki-Sai was the best thing i ate last month, but i've only been to WDW once. lol

I’ve read good things about this restaurant. Unfortunately, I’m not big on sushi. But I do have Katsura Grill on my list if booth items don’t sound good in the moment…maybe some sake :)

Well, you're going to get 100 responses!! But I'll tell you what you need to know and you can ignore the rest - HONEY BEESTROW at the festival. All options good! End of story!!!

Obviously, a favorite of ours..... Many amazing sit-down, CS, and booths to enjoy at EPCOT these days!

I noticed the cheesecake was a favorite at honey bee-stro, but they didn’t bring it back this year. Maybe the one at swirled showcase will be just as good.

Have you tried the orange blossom honey wine?

Following.

I’ve been trying to research for an upcoming trip, as well, and I’d like to try these items that seem to be highly-rated. I still need to narrow the list down because this is a lot of sweets!
I was just telling my daughter the other day that we need to figure out some "real" food. We have found lots of sweets we want to try!

We just had a valentine’s dinner at Monsieur Paul and it was excellent. A bit pricey and a long experience but it’s a good splurge. Service is fantastic. We actually went down and watched fireworks and they paused the meal. It’s a lot of food and our meal was over 3 hours so certainly take your time

I was just telling my daughter the other day that we need to figure out some "real" food. We have found lots of sweets we want to try!

We just had a valentine’s dinner at Monsieur Paul and it was excellent. A bit pricey and a long experience but it’s a good splurge. Service is fantastic. We actually went down and watched fireworks and they paused the meal. It’s a lot of food and our meal was over 3 hours so certainly take your time

We have reservations for the more budget friendly Chefs de France for some “actual food” :)

I’m glad you had a nice Valentine’s dinner. ☺️

We have reservations for the more budget friendly Chefs de France for some “actual food” :)

I’m glad you had a nice Valentine’s dinner. ☺️
Always had a good meal at Chefs de France. The macaroni and cheese dish is sooooooooo good

I love the pretzel bread pudding in Germany, it’s so good. The kebabs at Tangierine are really good too. Fish and chips at Yorkshire county fish shop, and the brisket sandwich at Regal Eagle is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter