Favorite Places To Eat In WDW and Kissimmee Area

bugabri

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
What are some of your favorite places to eat in WDW and Kissimmee Area. List as many as you can think of. Im going in May and would like to know where some of you go and the best things off the menu to order :)

Sometimes we venture off-property to visit one of our familiars from home, like TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesdays, Damons, or Sonny's BBQ, but I haven't ever tried a local restaurant.

Kim

Boma
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Giordono's Pizza for a little Chicago style pizza.

Has anyone tried Boston Lobster Feast? Just curious I found it online and am considering trying it out.

we considered the boston lobster feast but found bad reviews

On this weeks podcast they discussed this for a while. You might want to check it out. Julie & Corey mentioned Boston Lobster Feast and they like.

YEARS ago....14 to be exact, we went to Capone's dinner show. It's somewhere outside of WDW (not far) I believe it was on Irlo Bronson PKWY. I'm not sure if it's still open....but it was soooo much fun! The food was "all you can eat" Italian buffet and was pretty good. The show was great!

I'll second Capone's. We went there and really enjoyed the dinner and show. At the time, the dinner was an Italian buffet- there may have been other things on it, but for some reason, I am really remembering mostaccioli! We also like Kissimmee Steak Company, which is on Highway 192. We go there almost every trip. They have a delicious house salad and really good steaks.

Ann

Look at the sanitation scores - Boston Lobster Feast is questionable. WDW restaurants generally score higher than others in the area; I don't think I'd recommend many places in Kissimmee. A very nice dining area is West Sand Lake Road in Orlando - it's not too far from WDW, and it's got places like Seasons 52, Roy's, Timpano Chophouse, etc.

Cheers!
Heather W

Orlando Ale House, Charley's Steak House, Macaroni Grill and Whataburger.

The last two are because we don't have any in our area and the kids love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter