Favorite private car service from MCO to Cape Canaveral hotel? Recommendation for transfer and hotel? Good/bad experiences!

Thanks for the information iZon BrokMack. I think we are going with Aceluxury with an SUV, unless, I find someone better :-)
See you on the cruise, iZon!

::MinnieMo

After a bit of research, we decided to rent a car at Sanford and then drop it off at the port on cruise morning. We are getting in Thursday afternoon for the Saturday cruise. It’s only about $20 more to rent a car than it is to take a limo service. We will take the limo service back. The advantage here is that we can stay in Melbourne at the Courtyard. I get one night free with my points and the second night is $160. Compare this with about $600 to stay near the port because I didn’t have enough points for a free night. And we have a car for the day to drive around Coco and hopefully see the Wish leave.

My family and I used a shuttle service to get from PC to WDW before. There was one experience that wasn't pretty. First of all, we were promised a van. They came late and instead of a van, they brought a smaller car and tried telling us that six people, nearly two dozen pieces of luggage, and a car seat for the guy's next group would all fit. :scared1: Uh no, it wouldn't. It was that bad that my parents had to get on the phone with the company and yell at them. :sad2:

My family and I have also rented a car, walked to the port, or taken DME in the past

My family and I used a shuttle service to get from PC to WDW before. There was one experience that wasn't pretty. First of all, we were promised a van. They came late and instead of a van, they brought a smaller car and tried telling us that six people, nearly two dozen pieces of luggage, and a car seat for the guy's next group would all fit. :scared1: Uh no, it wouldn't. It was that bad that my parents had to get on the phone with the company and yell at them. :sad2:

My family and I have also rented a car, walked to the port, or taken DME in the past
Oh, that's terrible. You don't remember the company, do you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter