Usually avoid:
MK: Liberty Tree Tavern
EP: Coral Reef
DHS: Sci-Fi Dine-In
DAK: Rainforest Cafe
DS: Raglan Road
Resorts: Cape May Cafe

Last edited:
Granted there's a handful of places I've never tried before, from the time's Ive been, I'd say...

MK-Crystal Palace
AK-Tusker House
HS- mama melrose
Epcot-Coral Reef
DS-Morimoto
Resort- California Grill

Here is our list of favorite restaurant and also added one we avoid:

Favorites:
MK - BOG dinner
AK - Tiffins - We ate there on our last trip and totally fell in love with the place. Satu'li Canteen is a close second.
Epcot - We like so many here so it is a loss up between Rose & Crown, Le Cellier, Beirgarten or Monsieur Paul, but I think I would have to pick Le Cellier. With that being said we do try to hit Rose & Crown on every time alone with Beirgarten. We typically save Monsieur Paul for special celebratory meals. Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie is also very good for early park breakfast.
HS - No really a big fan of any of the restaurants here. We have eaten at many of them and can't say any one of them is our favorite.
DS - Raglan Road ----- the food, the entertainment, the atmosphere ----- love Irish
Resort - This used to be an easy one as we totally loved Artist Point but now that it is being re-themed, I don't know. I guess I would have to pick Bona. We absolutely love Victoria & Albert's but not a place you eat on every trip.

Avoids:
MK - Tony's Town Square
AK - Prior to this last trip, AK was always a morning half-day park for us, therefore; we don't have many opinions on places to eat here.
Epcot - As I mentioned above, there are so many really good places to eat around Epcot but if I have to pick one that we absolutely avoid then if would have to be Fountain View.
HS - I don't have any strong likes or dislikes here at this park.
DS - Rainforest Cafe for no other reason than it is just not our thing. Also, any place that is Starbucks (and that goes for all the parks)!!!
Resort - California Grill ----- For us, we believe there is better elsewhere. We think it is the most overrated restaurant on property and the only thing going for it is the view of the fireworks. Because of that, we will go have pre-dinner drinks at the lounge there and then go eat somewhere else but then return to view the fireworks (if we are up for travelling back and forth).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter