Favorite Restaurant in Walt Disney World

How could I forget Hollywood Brown Derby :confused3 That one's a winner too!

What did you get? We’ve eaten there twice now and thought it was just average/slightly above average. Hoping to try 50’s or Sci Fi this time.

Our favorite has always been 'O'Hana. We did it for anniversaries and birthdays. Lately it's just been too hard to get in to.
The last night on property was always Trail''s End. We had friends come down to visit (Dec 2019) from MD and we rented a golf cart, had dinner at Trail''s End then went looping in the Fort looking at all the Christmas decorations.

What did you get? We’ve eaten there twice now and thought it was just average/slightly above average. Hoping to try 50’s or Sci Fi this time.

I had the Cobb Salad. Also had some dessert, not sure what it was but it involved a crispy chocolate bar :thumbsup2 Granted it's been about 10-11 years since we ate there, so wonder if the quality has gone down some. Anybody know?

Am debating which GF restaurant to eat assuming V and A is not open at the end of Sept.

Citricos is right next door to V&A's. It's down the same hallway. I've never had a bad meal at Citricos, and the staff there has always been outstanding. Easily my go-to for a good meal.

Am debating which GF restaurant to eat assuming V and A is not open at the end of Sept.
Not sure if Citrico will be open then either. It was supposed to be down for re-work during the shutdown. AFIK so far it hasn't reopened.

Citricos is right next door to V&A's. It's down the same hallway. I've never had a bad meal at Citricos, and the staff there has always been outstanding. Easily my go-to for a good meal.

Have you tried Nar?

Of the restaurants I've dined at, I'll exclude Victoria & Alberts.

It's really tough for me to choose. It really depends on my mood. My three favorites are California Grill, Narcoossee's, and Jiko. But next February I'm hoping to put Tacumi-Tei (Japan Pavillion) on the radar.

Is this also assuming back to a normal full menu? If so, Tiffins is usually our top pick. If not, Nomad's Lounge.

It may have gotten some mixed reviews over the past few years, but Ohana is definitely my favorite and I hope it comes back soon.

Have you tried Nar?

I have, and I found the entire experience to be lacking in comparison to Citricos. The food was close, but the service left a lot to be desired. It's definitely a sign of a bad time when the ONLY time you see your server the whole night is when they take your order (we had to place a dessert order through a different server and ordered drinks directly at the bar while we had waited for our table) and when it came time to pay, we had to hunt down a manager (which took half an hour) because nobody knew where our server was. No other server offered to help us find a manager to get our bill paid. We were served steaks without knives, and when we asked for some we were brought the standard knife and fork table setting (thankfully, the steaks were tender enough to cut with those knives because it took another ten minutes for a server to come back around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter