Favorite Restaurants?

Erika1234

Earning My Ears
I have the middle dining plan and am heading to WDW in March. I haven’t been to WDW in years. What are your favorite restaurants or your musts in and out of the theme parks?

Yachtsman is AWESOME...but you'll have to burn 2 credits. Try The Wave at the Contemporary......secret. Via Napoli gets hits and misses....I've always had a homerun there!!!

Jiko
Flying Fish
Homecomin'
Sanaa

For quick service or less fancy: Satuli Canteen, Beaches and Cream, Sci-Fi, Kona (breakfast).

Breakfast - Crystal Palace, Tusker House, Cape May, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Boma, and Trail’s End.
Lunch - Liberty Tree Tavern, Coral Reef, Tutto Italia, Rainforest Cafe AK, and Hollywood Brown Derby.
Dinner - Tony’s, BOG, Chefs de France, Le Cellier, 50’s PTC, Boma, and The Edison.

Boma at AKL, Morimoto Asia at DS and Chefs de France at Epcot are must to for us.

Kona used to be at the top of our list but we haven't eaten there recently and the menu has changed significantly.

The Grand Floridian Cafe TS
Mama Melrose TS in HS
Flame Tree BBQ QS in AK
Wolfgang Puck Express QS in DS
We also used to love Kona Cafe, but haven't been back since the latest menu changes.

The California Grill #1
Dinner and brunch are both spectacular.

Yak and yeti - we usually get a bunch of appetizers and a few entrees and share everything family style.

Sci fi - fun atmosphere! Great for a burger and milkshake.

Chef Mickeys - favorite characters. We like breakfast or brunch so we can have the Mickey waffles.

San Angel Inn - fun atmosphere. Great to be there.

Liberty Tree - yummy patriots platter. Lots of good food and fun place to be.

Always Ohana and Boma! I discovered that Maya Grill is a very underrated restaurant....LOVED it in November, and will be returning in May.

Old favourites: Teppan Edo, Ohana (both breakfast and dinner), Liberty Tree Tavern. Each is typically on our must do list every trip.

New favourites from last year's trip: Yak and Yeti, Spice Road Table. We'd been to Yak and Yeti before and liked it but the food was amazing last year. First time at Spice Road Table and we both said it was our favourite meal of the trip.

Usually the first 3 we book every trip is:
Askershus (Epcot)--Breakfast only
Cape May Dinner Only
Rainforest Cafe (at Animal Kingdom)-Dinner

Ohana Dinner has become a new favorite with our teens
Whispering Canyon Dinner
Trail's End for breakfast or dinner
50's Prime Time & Sci Fi are favorites also

Really, really want to do California Grill for brunch next trip.

The Wave anytime
Crystal Palace breakfast
Liberty Tavern for lunch
Sci Fi for lunch
Via Napoli for pizza
Olivia’s at OKW is really good too

Cali Grill (both dinner and brunch)
Narcoossees
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Homecoming
Via Napoli
Il Mulino
Flying Fish
Spice Road Table
San Angel Inn
Ohana
Sci Fi

Garden Grill (character), Storybook Dining (character), Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (quick service), Columbia Harbour House (quick service), and Flower and Garden (eating at the food booths around world showcase).

I absolutely agree on Ohana and Boma!!! Is Maya Grill at CSR?
Yes! It was a total suprise! You can easily get a last minute adr here, which is great, but I dont understand why it isn't more popular. Maybe because of the location? We loved our meal so much that we plan on going there on future trips even if we aren't staying at the resort. They had potatoes though as a side with some of the entrees, and we subbed them for the rice. The Diablo margarita was so good. Almost, if not as good as la cava! And the salsa and guacamole was out of this world...very fresh and tasted homemade.

I love Ohana and Cape May for character breakfast. I think Chef Mickey's is OK, but it can get quite loud.

Yes! It was a total suprise! You can easily get a last minute adr here, which is great, but I dont understand why it isn't more popular. Maybe because of the location? We loved our meal so much that we plan on going there on future trips even if we aren't staying at the resort. They had potatoes though as a side with some of the entrees, and we subbed them for the rice. The Diablo margarita was so good. Almost, if not as good as la cava! And the salsa and guacamole was out of this world...very fresh and tasted homemade.
Great to know! I love La Cava!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter