• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FAVORITE RIDE?

I have a few but I will pick one from each park....

DHS - GMR

EPCOT - Soarin'

MK - Big Thunder Mtn

AK - Safari

......but my all-time fave, and I mean FAVE, is Living with The Land. I absolutely LOVE that ride. Wish I lived in the house with the animals.

I have a few but I will pick one from each park....

DHS - GMR

EPCOT - Soarin'

MK - Big Thunder Mtn

AK - Safari

......but my all-time fave, and I mean FAVE, is Living with The Land. I absolutely LOVE that ride. Wish I lived in the house with the animals.
I think I have found my new best friend. I LOVE Living with the Land, too!

It's toss up between Pirates and Haunted Mansion for me. To me they are what Disney is all about!

I will probably be considered a nutcase too, but I love It's a Small World. :goodvibes

Runners up: Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Test Track, the Safari....:rolleyes:

I will probably be considered a nutcase too, but I love It's a Small World. :goodvibes

Runners up: Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Test Track, the Safari....:rolleyes:

I think you're very sane. I love Small World too.

I guess it's not my "favorite" because it's hard for me to pick one, but for some reason I love, love, LOVE the Gran Fiesta boat ride in the Mexico pavilion. I don't know what it is, but it's super cool to me.

Haunted Mansion is probably my fave if I make myself choose though. It's a classic. Peter Pan is close behind.

MK: Splash, with Haunted Mansion as a close second

HS: ToT - fave ride of all time!

AK: Everest

EPCOT: Don't really go for the rides (LOVE WS). I guess LWTL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter