FAVORITE RIDE?

MK: Splash
HS: TSMM
AK: Dinosaur
EP: Soarin'

If I HAD to pick one though it would probably be Soarin'. The ride just puts a huge smile on my face everytime.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and I have to be in the last car!

MK: TTA PeopleMover ?
HS: Rock'n Rollercoaster
AK: Kilimanjaro Safaris
EP: Soarin' (sad it was closed while I was there this time..)

(Living with the Land and Behind the Seeds are a whole separate group of awesome.) :)
(And I have a super soft spot for Spaceship Earth.)
(and Epcot as a whole)

I'm sorry, I can't narrow it down to just ONE favorite ride. I have a BUNCH of them

I absolutely LOVE Hall of Presidents, and Carousel of Progress. I know, those technically are shows not rides, but deal with it :). Haunted Mansion, and Pirates of the Caribbean with Big Thunder following closely behind.

In EPCOT, Spaceship Earth, and believe it or not, Universe of Energy. The ORIGINAL Journey would be the hands down winner in this park. Soarin' follows closely behind.

DHS . . . Start Tours

AK . . . EE

Favorite ride in all of WDW is Splash Mountain!

By park...
MK: Splash
AK: Everest
HS: Tower of Terror
Epcot: Spaceship Earth (although the *original* Journey would win over this easily)

Tough call. Really tough.

I absolutely LOVE the themeing at Haunted Mansion. From the queue to the CMs, the house itself, the entry way and of course the stretching room. The ride and the music. The nostalgia. It just has everything. I guess if I had to say one, Haunted Mansion would probably be it.

Magic Kingdom: Haunted Mansion
EPCOT: Soarin' or Spaceship Earth
Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest

Expedition Everest is probably my all time favorite. I even rode it last trip in the pouring down rain because I just couldn't miss it. Made it the wettest ride at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter