Favorite Seinfeld moments

To many to list, but naturally “No soup for you!” Is at the top of list, along with them not finding their car in the parking garage.
Seinfeld is definitely the greatest sitcom of all time.

As others have said, there's so many.
For me the one that stands out is the massage episode, where George gets a massage from a guy and then the ensuing discussion with Jerry about how "it moved"
When I'm a bit down I watch that episode and it instantly puts me back in a good mood. It's so funny.

It's hard to pick just one, but I think "The Opposite" has some great moments:

"Yeah. No, no, no, wait a minute, I always have tuna on toast. Nothing's ever worked out for me with tuna on toast. I want the complete opposite of tuna on toast. Chicken salad, on rye, untoasted... and a cup of tea!"

"Elaine, bald men, with no jobs, and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women."

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."
"I'm Victoria. Hi." 😄

This is also the one where he gets hired by the Yankees and they start using the Steinbrenner character. "Hire that man!"

My wife's and my absolute favorite moment is when Jerry is with Elaine and he goes to get a car that he's reserved. Of course, there's no car.

Jerry: I don't understand. Do you have my reservation?​
Car Rental Assistant: We have your reservation, we just ran out of cars.​
Jerry: But the reservation keeps the car here, that's why you have the reservation.​
Car Rental Assistant: I think I know why we have reservations.​
Jerry: I don't think you do. You see, you know how to TAKE the reservation, you just don't know how to HOLD the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them.​

LOL

I’ve been rewatching Seinfeld on Netflix. It’s still so funny! I’m on season 6 right now.

I can't choose any one as a favorite everything about that show is hilarious.
I love man hands.

As others have said, there's so many.
For me the one that stands out is the massage episode, where George gets a massage from a guy and then the ensuing discussion with Jerry about how "it moved"
When I'm a bit down I watch that episode and it instantly puts me back in a good mood. It's so funny.
Ha, that one was definitely hilarious.

"I was in the pool!" also.

And of course, Master of your domain. 30 seconds in and Kramer slamming down his money, "I'm out!"

I just started watching again on Netflix myself.

Too many to list, most have been already mentioned.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter