Favorite Shoes to wear in Disney??

What are your favorite shoes to wear in Disney Parks?

• Flip Flops

• Sandals

• Crocs

• Sneakers

• Other (and if other post what it is please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

disfreak24

DIS Veteran
So just out of curiousity i was wondering, what are your fave shoes to wear around Disney World??:goodvibes

You HAVE TO, no NEED TO wear flip flops in Disney, best place to wear them. Though I voted for sneakers as well in case of tough crowds and lots of walking, but flip flops definitely, even for a guy.

I love wearing my flip flops to disney. But make sure they are comfy or else the soles of your feet will hurt!!!
I also wear a pair of comfy sneakers(like nike). They are always good, but I just don't like wearing sneakers during the summer months. Lol.

I wear Crocs, the Audreys. I wear them all of the time anyway. I have both brown and black, and I swith out the ribbons to match my clothes.
They look like this:
crocs+audrey+black.jpg

I wear my running shoes if I'm going to be constantly walking in the parks all day. If we just go shopping or to a park just for a few hours I'll wear my flip flops. I like to alternate, it keeps my feet from hurting or getting blisters.

most of the time i'll wear sneakers or flip flops, but i like to wear my gladioator sandals too... idk there just so comfy to walk in :cutie: well, my newer ones r anyways ^_^

my combat boots i would wear them the whole time if my dad would let me they are so comfortable. I know ya'll think im nuts now..

but i wear sneakers because my dad wont let me wear my combat boot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter