Favorite Signature Restaurant

jbcole82

Earning My Ears
What are your favorites?

We are going to have one signature dinner on our upcoming trip. We have been to Artist Point, Flying Fish and California Grill and love them all but would also be open to trying something new. Thoughts??

Also, i need to add one more 1 credit sit-down to our ADRs (I just scrapped Coral Reef) We have:
BOG - Breakfast
Biergarten - Dinner
CDF - Dinner
Boma - Dinner
Akershush - Dinner
Ohana - Dinner

We don't mind going to other resorts, etc. We like to explore.

Depending on your menu preferences, we really like Citricos or Jiko in addition to the ones you mentioned.

As for regular TS restaurants outside the parks, how about Raglan Road?

Last edited:
Victoria and Alberts and if you have the $$$ Chefs table! FANTASTIC place to eat, great food and great service. If $$ is an issue, Citricos is really good too! Enjoy whatever you chose!

We love Narcoossee's. We have an ADR there and also trying the Yatchsman Steak house this trip as well.

You do know that BOG breakfast is a Quick Service credit and not a Table Service credit? Since you listed it with your sit downs I just wanted to be sure you weren't classing that as a TS credit.

Can't really help you with the signatures but I often see glowing reviews for Jiko and Narcosees.

And as for an extra sit down, since your cancelled adr was for Epcot I'm going to assume you'll be in that area, so how about Spice Road Table?

Does the signature need to be 2 credits or are you willing to go OOP? If you're willing to go OOP, go with Bluezoo. Best seafood in all of Disney. If it needs to be Disney Dining, then I'd say Citricos, unless you're really craving lobster, in which case go with Narcoossees.

Via Napoli is my favorite 1 TS restaurant in Disney so I'd suggest that one but only if you intend on eating pizza.

Several folks have suggested Citrico. I'd pick that over Narcoossee's any time if you want to dine at the GF. Otherwise, I'd go with Jiko.

I love Yachtsman Steakhouse. As for TS, Looks like you have a lot of Epcot already, so I would suggest Grand Floridian Cafe or Maya (Mexican) at Coronado, or Shutters (caribbean) at CBR.

Another vote for Narcoossee's! We LOVE it and have consistently felt that it's one of the best meals of each trip. Favorite dishes include: the calamari and slow poached shrimp appetizers, filet/lobster entree and almond cheesecake for dessert.

Outside of V&A here are my favorite "signature" restaurants that are on the DDP.

1. Narcoossee's... I have always had great service and excellent food. I personally enjoy the view of the fireworks from here better than at Cali Grill. Other than V&A, this is our favorite restaurant in WDW.
2. Jiko... Outstanding service and some excellent and unique dishes. And you can't beat spending a little time around the AKL.
3. Artist Point... I hidden gem for me. I stayed at WL three times and did not dine here. It was not until I stayed at the Contemporary that we tried AP. What in the world was I waiting for. The salmon is excellent.
4. Flying Fish... The decor of the restaurant is breathtaking. The food has always been excellent. However, our last visit the service was well below that of our prior visits. It slipped in my ratings, but I'll give it a mulligan and see if it rises in my rankings.
5. Yachtsman Steakhouse... Outside of Shula's (not on the DDP) YSH is the best restaurant for an excellent steak. Our last visit my steak was excellent, the service though was average. It's still in my top 5.

Left off my list and nowhere near the top 5 would be California Grill and LeCellier... CG offers great views, but since the remodel we have yet to have even average service and the food, outside of the sushi dishes is rather average to me. As for LeCellier??? I'll go ahead and say it. Very Outback like in quality; dark, cramped and very noisy. Just my opinion.

We have done and liked Citricos, Jiko, and Flying Fish. We have done Narcoossee's and will never darken their door again. Off the disney food wagon we have done and think it should be on everyone's bucket list the Bull & Bear at the waldorf.
We are also absolutely fans of Raglans but that's not a signature.

Also we dont do the DDP so our meals are always out of pocket.

Off the disney food wagon we have done and think it should be on everyone's bucket list the Bull & Bear at the waldorf.
I'll second Bull & Bear. Very nice (but not too nice if you know what I mean). Great food too.

I thought the surf-n-turf at Narcoossee's was very good. The rest of my family ordered the lobster. They liked it but thought mine was better. There are others I want to try before going back.

As for a TS, Raglan Road all the way. Great food and great entertainment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter